Default Skyline Speedway Ohio 2018??

Has anyone heard anything regarding any plans for Skyline in 2018? Was nice to see the place back open and doing well again in '17... but there's doesn't seem to be much word from the track or any of the tracks around the Ohio Valley this winter.

Ohio Valley Speedway will be running Saturdays this summer beginning mid-April, with the same five classes as last season. I77 will be running Fridays this summer (Super Lates, Steel Block Lates, open Modifieds, Sport Mods, and another TBA class). An announcement regarding Mr. Curtis' involvement with Skyline this coming season was to have been made Saturday at the awards banquet, but nothing has been made public that I'm aware of. Midway Speedway has announced it will be running Saturdays this coming season. I have heard rumors regarding Legendary Hilltop, but I won't list them here. And most of Tyler County Speedway's schedule has been posted.

hey valley does billy jarrell have anything to do with any tracks anymore? he had the cash...

As far as I know, Billy Jarrell still owns the track. However, he hasn't been directly involved with its operation since his business and community were hit with the heaving flooding in the early summer of 2016.

Just saw where they will not be running under Steve Curtis this year, as it sounds like he may be looking at going somewhere else this year?? (but it's getting late). Hope somebody picks Skyline up and runs it.

Rumor around the Mid-Ohio Valley is that Steve Curtis is trying to buy the Valley. Who really knows though?

Rumor about Skyline is that it needs a large investment in improvements (fencing/stands) before insurance will cover it.
    For What Its Worth...
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.