Default brinn tranny leak

i have owned 2 brinn trannies and both leak out of the tail housing..have even bought their driveline yolk and not fixed the problem. anyone else have the same issue??? we use atf

Quote Originally Posted by brett4 View Post
    i have owned 2 brinn trannies and both leak out of the tail housing..have even bought their driveline yolk and not fixed the problem. anyone else have the same issue??? we use atf
    Are these New Transmissions ? Has the rear seal and bushing been replaced? Just trying to get more info on these trans. There is also a Serial # stamped in the top of the main case and the top of the Tail Housing Flange to help see how old these are. Jack

both brand new,both leaked since new....call brinn and they tell me nobody has this problem lol

Default Leak

both brand new,both leaked since new....call brinn and they tell me nobody has this problem lol
    Tery using 20/50 racing oil, just a thought

Brett4, Have you noticed any vibrations?? When you get a chance send them into Brinn to be checked out.. Or even one at a time to have them looked at.

What kind of vent line do you have venting the transmission? if it is building heat, and pressure it has to go somewhere. or is it possible it is leaking out the vent?
    I ram Brinn's for years, and never had an issue.
    Last edited by JustAddDirt; 01-29-2018 at 11:14 AM.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAddDirt View Post
    What kind of vent line do you have venting the transmission? if it is building heat, and pressure it has to go somewhere. or is it possible it is leaking out the vent? I ram Brinn's for years, and never had an issue.
    Its just a rubber hose with fittings that can be fastened up higher in the tunnel for the guys that are blowing fluid out the breather.