Default Lucas TV schedule

The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series has released their TV schedule for the year. Mostly the same as last year except the North-South 100 will be taped for MavTV and the DTWC will be live on Lucas TV and taped for MavTV.

http://lucasdirt.com/news/latest-new...dcast-schedule

The Lucas Oil TV site is a great value considering the amount of live races you get. Quite an impressive amount of covearge they have thru various outlets this year.

I get it yearly just for the Speedweeks live coverage. 2 races at Golden Isles and 6 at East Bay is worth the $60 (or $100 for new subscribers) alone! Alot of the summer races I don't see live because I'm at my local track.

Well worth the money!

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    I get it yearly just for the Speedweeks live coverage. 2 races at Golden Isles and 6 at East Bay is worth the $60 (or $100 for new subscribers) alone! Alot of the summer races I don't see live because I'm at my local track.

Well worth the money!
    You could record those races!!!

I'm locked in to Lucas Oil TV for the $60 rate. Well worth that for GI, East Bay, & Ocala alone!!

I'm also locked in the $60 they got me last year. Absolutely worth it ready for this weekend and all next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post

Well worth the money!
    Most times, they are available for replay the next day.

They keep the races on demand all year. Some friends came over for a rain out ppv, last summer and the question was, who remembers who won? When no one remembered, that was the one we watched.