Thumbs up Raceway 7 (Conneaut, Ohio) 2018 Schedule.....

Raceway 7
    Conneaut, Ohio

Track Website
    http://www.raceway7.com

Weekly Divisions
    CARS Crate Late Models, E-Mods, Econo Mods, Street Stocks, & Challengers

2018 Schedule

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Wow! Seeing Raceway 7 brought back great, old memories of growing up in NE Ohio. Sharon Speedway and the old Canfield Speedway come to mind. As a paperboy, I delivered to the car lot that had Nook Walters' race cars in the back. A gang of us young kids would show up every Friday and Saturday at 4:00 pm just to hear Nook loading his car on to the trailer. Thanks for posting the schedule. I will be there 9/15/18.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchThis View Post
    Wow! Seeing Raceway 7 brought back great, old memories of growing up in NE Ohio. Sharon Speedway and the old Canfield Speedway come to mind. As a paperboy, I delivered to the car lot that had Nook Walters' race cars in the back. A gang of us young kids would show up every Friday and Saturday at 4:00 pm just to hear Nook loading his car on to the trailer. Thanks for posting the schedule. I will be there 9/15/18.
    Just a shame that since Nielsen got older, he got rid of the track. I don’t blame him at all, but dang did he have that place going great in the late 90’s-early 2000’s. And made it look nice, and was a good promoter.
    Just a shell of itself now, hopefully it’ll make a comeback at some point.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Always wanted to attend this place but crate cars are not making me drive 3hrs one way to check it out. Unfortunately their one super show I'm busy

If you were there when it was in its prime, you'd be totally disappointed now. Went last year, and wish I hadn't. Looks the same, but only one groove to run. Doesn't matter how fast you are, if slower car in the groove, you not gonna get by. Racing nowhere close to what it was back when.