Default Deepstate trainwreck

Wreck occured precisely at 11:20.

RIP.

Round two. FIGHT

TRAIN CRASH COMMENT

Comment on Tracy Beanz youtube about train: "I live a few miles from where this train accident occurred. Actually, I have trash pick up service with this company & have for many years. The owner lives just down the road from me. They are all the nicest people , even offering a senior discount to people like me & my husband. I do know this happened, because I spoke to the lady who works the front desk this morning & she was so broken up, crying on the phone. I truly believe this was a false flag. It makes NO sense for that truck to have been on that track @ that time.
    This wasn't one of the regular trash trucks like pick up @ my home, but one of those huge tandem trucks. Whatever was done to cause this infuriates me. I am aware how vehicles, trains, planes can be controlled & I say, ' may the ones responsible burn in hell !"

As a fellow creation they shouldnt burn. Send them love. Forgive

Barry Seal Guest

Just rember Mr. kristol tweeted 13 minutes before. Just remember mr kristols father was Zionist shill. How much does the US government give Isreal with their Great Wall. If Isreal can have a Wall; why not any Europian country? Why so many rapes in Germany and Sweden? Why is cultural Marxism only permitted in white countries? Wake up mother(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ers!

Barry Seal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Seal View Post
    Just rember Mr. kristol tweeted 13 minutes before. Just remember mr kristols father was Zionist shill. How much does the US government give Isreal with their Great Wall. If Isreal can have a Wall; why not any Europian country? Why so many rapes in Germany and Sweden? Why is cultural Marxism only permitted in white countries? Wake up mother(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ers!
    You are not wrong to think this. I made three tours in the Middle East. I fought Isreal wars. Why do we give so much money to Isreal? Everyday you hear about the fake ass hollacost. I’m tired of fighting Israel’s wars. Isreal is are our greatest threat.

Barry Seal Guest

Don’t forget on 09/10/01 Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to report the pentagon was missing 2.3 trillion. The next day all was forgotten.

Barry Seal Guest

Just rember many neocons decided to go to war with Iraq. Most of them were Jewish and one as mr. Kristol. His father goes back to the Frankfort school.

Barry Seal Guest

Just rember many neocons decided to go to war with Iraq. Most of them were Jewish and one as mr. Kristol. His father goes back to the Frankfort school.
    Just rember this all started with the 1965 immigration act, thought up Zionist Jews.

Barry Seal Guest

Just rember this all started with the 1965 immigration act, thought up Zionist Jews.
    Any normal white guy that works for any major corporation knows about diversity. Diversity means less white people. It doesn’t matter who is more qualified.

Barry Seal Guest

What’s left? How about every commercial portraying the interracial couple? Protect your white women. If not, burn the coal pay the toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Your image was taken from a pro Palestinian website.
    https://desertpeace.files.wordpress....americans.jpeg
    https://desertpeace.wordpress.com

A passage from homepage:

"However, humanity is demanding that Israel stop immediately, once and for all, its manifestly criminal treatment of the Palestinian people. Needless to say, this despicable treatment, unless irreversibly terminated sooner than later, will remain an indelible badge of dishonor on the forehead of Israel and Jews everywhere."

It appears, subconsciously, you agree. Your oversoul speaks. Try listening.
    Last edited by balljoint; 02-03-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Yesssssssss sirrrrrrrrr!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Your image was taken from a pro Palestinian website. https://desertpeace.wordpress.com

A passage from homepage:

"However, humanity is demanding that Israel stop immediately, once and for all, its manifestly criminal treatment of the Palestinian people. Needless to say, this despicable treatment, unless irreversibly terminated sooner than later, will remain an indelible badge of dishonor on the forehead of Israel and Jews everywhere."

It appears, subconsciously, you agree. Your oversoul speaks. Try listening.
    Actually my oversoul acted with haste in this case. But the words showing are true. Leave it to you to try and rain on our parade in support of the illegitimate Palestinian movement. When is your next CODE PINK meeting by the way. haha

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 02-03-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Rain on our parade? You posted it! You're sending web traffic to the opposition. Bad troll. Where's your supervisor....Yossi Cohen is gonna be upset.

So when is your next CODE PINK meeting?

If having empathy for women, children and the elderly put me on the pink team...
    Guilty.

These ladies were shot up in Vegas. No different than an average day in Palestine.

http://www.insideedition.com/las-veg...-forward-40333

Picking on the weak is cowardly, not American.
    Last edited by balljoint; 02-03-2018 at 04:32 PM.

If having empathy for women, children and the elderly put me on the pink team...
    Guilty.

These ladies were shot up in Vegas. No different than an average day in Palestine.

http://www.insideedition.com/las-veg...-forward-40333

Picking on the weak is cowardly, not American.
    Wow, I'm must say you are way more out there than we all thought. Yes WE!!! SO Code Pink is in the right.

We are not all zionist neocons. Yes way out there. Away from you.

We are not all zionist neocons. Yes way out there. Away from you.
    Thank you Mr Antisemite. Anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized pogroms by mobs, state police, or even military attacks on entire Jewish communities.

Palestinian terrorists have your support???