Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lol i thought facebook only limited free speech

A few years ago I was banned for life for being a spammer. Never posted anything close to spam. I was having a heated discussion on guns. Either that person had the clout or the powers to be did not like what i had to say. It worked. I no longer speak of guns on here. LOL

hey CnBfan , ive ran a lot of different pieces of equipment over the years my self , i even still have my granddads old alischambers 6G front end track loader , all manual , but the only thing i tried to run that about whooped me was an old bucyrous track hoe that was all cables and hand clutches , got the thing spinning round and round on the table and liked not to have ever got it stopped , i guess i was about 20 at that time, any way back on subject , you just caused me to remenice about 35 yrs........

hipower17,

Your understanding of free speech is not accurate.

I was sent a "warning" for personally attacking someone on here(SS). He and I pick on each other all the time in good fun. I guess the mod doesn't read many of the posts on here!

Last year several of us got banned for talking about Rocket/Josh/Mark. It was all in fun but the mods didn't see it that way. No warning or anything, just banned! smh
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I was sent a "warning" for personally attacking someone on here(SS). He and I pick on each other all the time in good fun. I guess the mod doesn't read many of the posts on here!

Last year several of us got banned for talking about Rocket/Josh/Mark. It was all in fun but the mods didn't see it that way. No warning or anything, just banned! smh
    Did they really. I was wondering why you were so nice now
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    hey CnBfan , ive ran a lot of different pieces of equipment over the years my self , i even still have my granddads old alischambers 6G front end track loader , all manual , but the only thing i tried to run that about whooped me was an old bucyrous track hoe that was all cables and hand clutches , got the thing spinning round and round on the table and liked not to have ever got it stopped , i guess i was about 20 at that time, any way back on subject , you just caused me to remenice about 35 yrs........
    Been around one Bucyrus, wasn’t cable driven, hydraulic, but wobbly sticks like you’d have in the old backhoes. Just a dinosaur, one you were on, for sure. Heck, then ya got the old dozers with pony motors.

They’ve come so far. Back up cameras, no black smoke, almost all digital/electric. Stereos, ac, heat, ride control. GPS, gps available now on trackhoes too. I’ve got sadly probably 25 years left till I can retire. Didn’t get in our Union till I was 28. Oh well.

Really funny, played with the stuff through all my childhood. Had the good metal Ertl toys, and then in high school started in the field and haven’t left. Don’t plan on it either, unless I hit lottery for a lot.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    A few years ago I was banned for life for being a spammer. Never posted anything close to spam. I was having a heated discussion on guns. Either that person had the clout or the powers to be did not like what i had to say. It worked. I no longer speak of guns on here. LOL
    Fire at will.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

I got a warning. It didn't really bother me, I just apologized and moved on.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Im still here... You all just need to behave 😇

If you have to be repeatedly told how to behave on a public racing forum, you are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    A few years ago I was banned for life...
    I don't think it worked, lol

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    If you have to be repeatedly told how to behave on a public racing forum, you are the problem.
    Depends on if the person telling someone to behave all the time is a hypocrite about it or not.......4 m seems to have a few self imposed hall monitors that are quick to judge behavior......except for their own.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Im still here... You all just need to behave 
    Oh lawwwddd.....let me put my boots on!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Depends on if the person telling someone to behave all the time is a hypocrite about it or not.......4 m seems to have a few self imposed hall monitors that are quick to judge behavior......except for their own.
    Now that is a mouthful there. The hall monitors don't seem to know that their behavior is also suspect at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Once again BBQ, ya hit the proverbial nail on de head.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    You hit the nail squarely on the head.

Josh Richards sucks
    Rocket sucks
    WRG sucks
    4m sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Josh Richards sucks
    Rocket sucks
    WRG sucks
    4m sucks!!!
    Did you forget anybody?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!