Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I used to run a tech forum using vbulletin... there are parameters that can be set to eliminate those ten "not a nice word" comments... in a row. While it is "their game their rules" a few simple changes would make sense...

And, yes, i was warned about craetive spelling for certain words...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I’m perfectly fine with being told to not bypass the filter. Just a habit I had, have from my years as a heavy equipment operator. But I catch myself and edit myself.

My only issue, and trust me, my industry, you better have thick skin, is that 4m is a business, so treat your customers, us, as a professional would. We are adults, treat us as such unless we are a jerk to you first. Not the case, and yes it’s their sandbox, so I’m trying to not leave presents. But was went about quite unprofessional.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CnB what do you run? Im a laborer/finisher in Illinois I work with operators on most jobs..and yea respect has to be a two way street for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    There are plenty of women that post on this forum.......
    I knew it! There have been times (especially the Twister Sisters period) I felt as if I was talking to my x.

Heck you can be banned for saying "that was the worst race I ever saw in my life" I was.

It's their playground and they can send you home with your ball at any time. I suppose we can all go dance in traffic, maybe loot some stores or complain on tv about how they discriminate against us sailors. I think I'll hold off until the weather warms up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Had I known there was a woman present, I would have watched my manners. 
    LOL Yea Pull my leg agen LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    CnB what do you run? Im a laborer/finisher in Illinois I work with operators on most jobs..and yea respect has to be a two way street for sure...
    He operates the frier at McD’s, best fries in town 😂 lol

I got the same message from her too CageFaraday. It's a bit over the top on the way she says it. I logged off for a few days to keep from telling her where to put her PM. I'll move on from it and not say anything back. We aren't playing on a level playing field CageFaraday. They have the "Ban" option to use on us and not a thing 1 we can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Heck you can be banned for saying "that was the worst race I ever saw in my life" I was.
    Maybe it was for lying... You dont have a life. 😀

Jk!!!

I get banned about 10 times a year. Just seems natural to me now lol..... They usually have hade good reason tho and Im working on behaving more lately. It ain't easy tho. I really have to concentrate!!!

Modjr7, is that the laddy "from back in the day" "*Bandit*"? Very nice girl I hear....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    LOL Yea Pull my leg agen LOL
    Ooooh no!! I know that trick!!!

Or was that pull be my finger? I forget now. Since my head injuries, I can't remember piddle!

Phil you have been banned 10 times
    In one day!!! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Phil you have been banned 10 times
    In one day!!! 
    Im glad i have you all to help me remember all these details 😉

Default Kwd

He operates the frier at McD’s, best fries in town 😂 lol

You bet your butt they are.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I work for a large construction company outta Columbus, Ohio, been around since 1911. I primarily run front end loaders on pipe crews. But in the winter, and because I’m new to the company (May 17’), most anything. I’ve operated for 20 years this year. Was on a big basement job, but I’m talking middle of Columbus, on High Street. A darn near city block basement. Going to be a parking garage and 5 story dorm for OSU students. Ran a tracked skidsteer mostly, prepping the walls for lagging, and just the all around gopher for all the guys out there. I was the only one with forks.

I can run backhoes, trackhoes, dozers, rollers, ones I’ve mentioned, gradalls, tractors with drag boxes, most anything really. Though front end loaders are my main machine. Here you gotta be versatile, good, and not a jerk. Finished that basement job, Monday I’m going to a Pepsi job on the east side. Couple weeks or so in an off road truck. They keep me working, I don’t really care. Prefer a cab, but I can do without.

I’m in the Operators Union outta Columbus. But luckily I don’t have to work outta the hall. I don’t wanna ever. I wanna stay with a good company with good machines, and so far the move has been a good one.

Cool ya thats how it is here pretty much if your good a contractor will keep ya you wont have to worry about going through the hall...we work with you guys a lot like cutting in grade, rocking in sub grade etc..especially if theres no gps set up...

Waaaaa. Waaaaaa. Waaaaaaa. Enough from all sides already....

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Modjr7, is that the laddy "from back in the day" "*Bandit*"? Very nice girl I hear....
    No it can't be or I would have been toast years ago. hahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Waaaaa. Waaaaaa. Waaaaaaa. Enough from all sides already....
    Just an idea, you don’t wanna see it and read it, don’t click on it and read it. I know, mind boggling, shocking idea.