Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Well I said banjo music would have set it off, and after reading that one post, now I hear them.

Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And in any situation when things get heated and stuff goes down does that always mean those people are white trailer trash? I dont think so..ive seen Ed Petroff act a fool before and rightly so does that make him trailer trash lol hes richer than everybody on here...and well respected before someone comes off their highhorse to say "just cause you have money doesnt mean you cant be trash"...smh
    I don’t care who you are, including myself, if I act like an idiot, then I should be called out for it. Idiot, trailer trash, whatever, most of us are guilty of it a time or two. Everyone in that video pretty much acted like idiots. And I’m sure of you asked Petroff about whatever incident you’re talking about, he’s probably not proud of how he acted. Is what it is, you learn from it, and hopefully try not to repeat the same situation.

Like I said, both drivers are not clean. So I’m sure they’ll have another get together.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Agreed CnB and these folks might be trailer trash idiots...I was just saying its a high emotion sport and even more reserved people lose their temper and get a little crazy, but that doesnt define the kind of person they are...

I watched a video too i thought Owenby tried to pinch Page down on start i did not hear Page threaten anyone Video was only about 10 ft away .Page said what he wanted to got into car to leave the he apparently got back out then track official blindsided him.Owenby came to Dixie last year ran cars all over the race track trying to pass him finally somebody moved him and spun him out. He showed his azz before loading up. I have watched Page for years for him to get back out of car somebody must have really said something to piss him off. Remember he had maybe one crew member with him Boyds has some questions to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by RW57 View Post
    I watched a video too i thought Owenby tried to pinch Page down on start i did not hear Page threaten anyone Video was only about 10 ft away .Page said what he wanted to got into car to leave the he apparently got back out then track official blindsided him.Owenby came to Dixie last year ran cars all over the race track trying to pass him finally somebody moved him and spun him out. He showed his azz before loading up. I have watched Page for years for him to get back out of car somebody must have really said something to piss him off. Remember he had maybe one crew member with him Boyds has some questions to answer.

And this is how you are wrong Page threatened to fight before getting into his car when back in his car he kept running his mouth he was told by track official to stay in his race car and page said “ what the f.. are you going to do if I don’t” .......

Anyway you cut it still not grounds for the official to put his paws on him...

Ahnna is dating Owenby's son...she drives for SMR...I'm not intentionally trying to add fuel to the home cooking fire, but do with it what you will...

@ eorr18 are you track official? If you are, you shouldn't be one, If someone talking their mouth off saying they going whoop everyone and you get pissed about it. Track official job is not throw gas on fire make it worst. Telling someone stfu when the are little heated will make the problem worse.

If you are not, you are just much as the circus act as page was.

But seen how you calling people keyboard warriors, because they going off a video that posted. You trying find reason start something with people and have a fight. You are no better than page calling everyone out to fight them.

Does McDowell still have anything to do with the track??? I doubt he would want his name associated with that kind of behavior out of officials? The drivers are irrelevant and my Mama said sticks and stones might break your bones, but words will never hurt you.👼🏿

I think he dropped his association with the race track when they moved shop north.

Whatever i would think Page would be smarter than that when he was so outnumbered like I said I have never saw Page react like that.

Thought about going a couple of times this year but after this I'll probably skip.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Thought about going a couple of times this year but after this I'll probably skip.
    If you’re so out numbered keep you’re mouth shut especially how he did Ronnie Johnson at Talladega

Dale is still involved with Boyd's.

Ahnna drives for her dad Mike Parkhurst and is affiliated with SMR for technical support and driver development.

I am sure that the issues will be addressed.

I've always thought Michael Page has had a bit of a short temper. Kind of the, "If I do it it's just racing, but if you do it your dirty driving me". Everyone knows about the incident with Luther at Dixie in 2013. NO EXCUSE for the #3 flipping Michael over but Michael did door slam him and ruin his race before that all happen. Place the most blame on Dixie for not stopping the race as it was clear what the #3 was going to do. I remember a few years before that he acted very similar as he did at Boyd's with Tony Knowles at Dixie. Tony was trying to get around the outside of Michael for the win and Michael begin moving up to block. He came up once and Tony slightly ran into the back of him and got him loose and made the pass. Michael stopped near the winners circle and started mouthing off while Tony was giving interview again. Didn't Michael also have a run in with McIntosh last year? I also remember him mouthing off to Eric Jacobson at the Dixie shoot out some years back blaming him for Michael not making the feature. Do agree that the official had no right to do what he did but Michael has always seemed to have a temper in my opinion. Michael is a great driver and can wheel the hell out of a car but expect some fireworks if you barely touch his car in any way.

ANYWAY you look at it < the track official should not have put his hands on Page. Boyd's speedway is now on the do not attend list .

Quote Originally Posted by old7flags View Post
    That was Page's race to win or lose but when someone like Ownby gets a chance to win because nobody showed up, they celebrate it like he won down at Golden Isles against Josh Richards! Question for all the boyd's clowns: how many Lucas wins does Ownby have? Have a good night, scratch boyd's off the list of tracks to ever go to again
    And Page has "1" lucas win lets not act like he's JD from 2015. And as a racer we celebrate every win because you never know when that's gonna be your last win.

Ownbey has won the last 2 ultimate races at nga speedway with some pretty good cars there, it's not like he can't win where ever he pulls in.

Rw57 I was with John last year at dixie, not sure your talking about??

This is a little off topic, but I think Dale Mcdowell and David Duplissey are owners of boyd's - have not seen otherwise, and Kathie Coulter will be a good promoter - just give her a chance.