Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

GA has provication laws. Adequate provocation is defined as conduct or circumstances sufficient to deprive a reasonable person of self-control. So if your telling someone you are going to whip their a$$ and in return get yours whipped it could be on you !!

The little guy that comes in at the end on a 4 wheeler is michaels dad. He did the same thing anyone on here that has a kid would do which was to try to protect his son. the whole situation stinks. all the lawyers on here crack me up.

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I can't see as page has an argument and he is the one who starts it who is the guy in the gray sweat shirt that bends him back over his race car.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I can't see as page has an argument and he is the one who starts it who is the guy in the gray sweat shirt that bends him back over his race car.
    Good question. Everyone has said it was a track official that hit him. The only person I saw that hit him was the guy in the gray sweatshirt. Was that guy really a track official?

I’d like to see that guy try that on Kyle Bronson

I rate this a 2. Last years Fall Classic @Whynot was a 10!!!

Thanks for posting the video Krooser!

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Good question. Everyone has said it was a track official that hit him. The only person I saw that hit him was the guy in the gray sweatshirt. Was that guy really a track official?
    Yes he had already gave his head set to another official, he knew what he was fixing to do

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    If we are linking irrelevant videos to show trailer park antics then we should be sure to include John's right?

https://youtu.be/k9CmUTPz49w
    Some people think that kinda of behavior is just a natural part of racing, it isn't. Not everybody resorts to violence every time their feelings get hurt, its a sign of immaturity and a man not in control of himself. Maybe your one of those guys, I dunno, but from my time at Dixie growing up and beyond, I know what I've seen and their is a pattern to it... You wanna be his biggest fan, be my guest, everybody has a right to like and dislike who they want.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by dirty bert View Post
    Yes he had already gave his head set to another official, he knew what he was fixing to do
    Yep. Same blue headset like all the others. Then gonna give Page the "come on" hand motion. Lol guy is an a$shat.

I noticed eorr didn't bother to come back around to say which guy he was after I had asked. Realized the poop he'd just stepped in huh? Talk about puttin your foot in your mouth... "Keyboard warrior!"

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    Some people think that kinda of behavior is just a natural part of racing, it isn't. Not everybody resorts to violence every time their feelings get hurt, its a sign of immaturity and a man not in control of himself. Maybe your one of those guys, I dunno, but from my time at Dixie growing up and beyond, I know what I've seen and their is a pattern to it... You wanna be his biggest fan, be my guest, everybody has a right to like and dislike who they want.
    Not what I said at all. Just keeping it square. You linked pages antics so I backed you up with some of John's. Fair is fair

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And in any situation when things get heated and stuff goes down does that always mean those people are white trailer trash? I dont think so..ive seen Ed Petroff act a fool before and rightly so does that make him trailer trash lol hes richer than everybody on here...and well respected before someone comes off their highhorse to say "just cause you have money doesnt mean you cant be trash"...smh
    A lot of Thugs & Gangsters have made Millions thru rap/hip-hop and street pharmaceuticals. Money does NOT give you intellect, ethics or class, just a nicer trailer(crib). Food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Not what I said at all. Just keeping it square. You linked pages antics so I backed you up with some of John's. Fair is fair
    I wasn't at Boyds and I have NOT seen that video, only what I've seen from Page at Dixie/Rome. Maybe he's a saint in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't know Owenby. Your Owenby video reminded me of the BP/Ciara nonsense from Wild west this year, very entertaining, but sad too. Steroids can make people do bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    A lot of Thugs & Gangsters have made Millions thru rap/hip-hop and street pharmaceuticals. Money does NOT give you intellect, ethics or class, just a nicer trailer(crib). Food for thought.
    Cage I think I had this sort of convo a good while back but you may have been under a different user name..my Point about Ed was in competitive sports is anybody can act out of character it can happen to anyone its competition Ed has been a mojor contributor to dlm racing it doesnt make you trailer trash a thug or a gangster?!Lol batters rush the mound, hockey they fight heck even in soccer..its safe to say its a natural part of competitive sports..it happens, call the cops cmon does the mlb or nhl doesnt...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 02-06-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Default Hehehe

"Chicken (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)" lol

Why did Page make a quick U-turn? Seems like an attempt to get more people mad. Or hurt.

I remember back in the late 70 probably 77 or 78 Boyd's was the place to be on Friday nights everybody was there I was going to college that is how I remember the year one night a boy got cut real bad in a fight in the grandstands and Charlie Hughes always had to big guys with him I remember they parked the ambulance on the front straight an one of them big boys picked him up an carried him to the ambulance I always wondered if he got alright the kid was young teenager not long after that the racetrack closed I really hated that now I'm not saying that is going to happen in this case but it's not helping.

You know rough driving and fights have a long history in this sport. Let the drivers hash it out and keep your crew out if it. That's how it was handled when I started...the drivers could work it out. Once the crew got involved everybody got tossed out...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Guy in grey sweatshirt had blue head set on that fell off during start of scuffle