Default Question about Rebound on LF Shock

We run a mod class with older ( ours is a 09 Shaw) 4 link converted to 3 link, solid upper pull bar, springs on the housing , 9" floater, J bar....Chevelle front end.... No Roof with 6" spoiler, normal nose for a mod.. We have these cars hiking on LR like 4 links from a couple yrs ago.... Up on LR, down on RF.... Hard Asphalt Hoosier f-45 stiff sidewall pulloff tire.... (rules, no grooving or deep grinding)... 2 different Shock Co. have had us on a normal RF , low C high R , .... normal semi high gas LR, high C low R..... RR low to mid range C/R.... My concern is the LF... both have Low C, High R like a RF from a couple yrs ago..... I am Baffled by this shock more than any other because of the Rebound.... I always thought, the LF should be Low Rebound to get the car up and over on the RR.....My LM buddy says that LF might be a carry over of theory they use for Aero purposes... keep the LF nose on the ground and the RR spoiler up in the air.... Any one got any theories on this or is my thinking too old school ? and yeah, I am from way back old school... :-) thanks ahead of time....

If you hold the LF using rebound where does the weight go? There's your answer.
    Shocks by BGR army