Default Warrior driveshaft length

I have a buddy that picked up an 11 Warrior. He needs a driveshaft for a standard Bert trans. What’s the length supposed to be? Thanks

Your best bet would be to call them they are good people to deal with. Their is info on their web site but i think they have changed allot of that with the way were running the cars now. I can't remember the length but they told me a different number than what's in the setup sheets. 800-221-3581

I don't have the answer but did look at their website wondering myself. I couldn't find anything about driveshaft length in their set-up sheets.

But food for thought, if most every car is at least designed for 103" wheelbase, and 6" of engine setback, shouldn't they all take the same length driveshaft for the same model trans? I know they don't, but how can that be?

I found it on the site a little hard but its there try this link http://goddardwarrior.net/16setup5.html

When was the last time any track actually measured setback...just sayin'...

^^ And I've though of that. Even looking into the offset air cleaners so as to not draw any attention from up top. But, they'll be all over your sail panels if they don't like the arc or opening size.

As for the original post, looks like a 38" is the best compromise maybe for a 2011. They seem to be pretty common.
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 02-05-2018 at 06:02 PM.

5 minutes with a tape measure will remove all doubt.