Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Now I know why that's my favorite track!

I don't wanna hear anymore track excuses for too much rain.They had 2.5 inches last nite!
    Is this under sarcasm? Good one a25rjr!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
    Video was excellent here. May be something in your setup. Was replying to post 17.
    Watched it on lucas app through my android box played perfect hd the whole time...

Quote Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
    Video was excellent here. May be something in your setup. Was replying to post 17.
    nothing wrong here

I though Bronson would be a factor..and dont get me started on Bobby idc what they say those advanced shocks arent agreeing with that car..there was no top side where him and Bronson like to run but I thought this rocket would cure him of that..hasnt yet...

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Now I know why that's my favorite track!

I don't wanna hear anymore track excuses for too much rain.They had 2.5 inches last nite!
    It helps that they knew how to work the track. It was a great track tonight. Ole Clayton thinks I hate a hooked up track, but I don't. Tonight was about as good as it will get. I just want it to slow down a little come feature time just like it did tonight. Multi groove from green to checkered makes an awesome race too.

Can't wait for the video of this one! Hate it for Devin,and and Earl P is knocking on the door also.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    It helps that they knew how to work the track. It was a great track tonight. Ole Clayton thinks I hate a hooked up track, but I don't. Tonight was about as good as it will get. I just want it to slow down a little come feature time just like it did tonight. Multi groove from green to checkered makes an awesome race too.
    I think there are some tracks that race better hooked up, but not many. Slower and slicker generally make better racing!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I though Bronson would be a factor..and dont get me started on Bobby idc what they say those advanced shocks arent agreeing with that car..there was no top side where him and Bronson like to run but I thought this rocket would cure him of that..hasnt yet...
    Hopefully Mark sets him straight. It doesn’t look good for the weekly guy when Pierce can’t win in one.

I don't think Mark is too concerned about Bobby's progress, or lack of it, in the D-B ride. He's too busy watching B-Shepp and Josh win.

Besides, he has an easy "out" if anyone presses him on the D-B car. He can simply say the D-B team isn't following our setup recommendations, without specifically mentioning the shock package.

IMHO...
    What Bobby does this year won't drastically move national sales one way or the other for Rocket. It may put a hole in Bob's pocket, but that won't be felt in W.V.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    I don't think Mark is too concerned about Bobby's progress, or lack of it, in the D-B ride. He's too busy watching B-Shepp and Josh win.

Besides, he has an easy "out" if anyone presses him on the D-B car. He can simply say the D-B team isn't following our setup recommendations, without specifically mentioning the shock package.

IMHO...
    What Bobby does this year won't drastically move national sales one way or the other for Rocket. It may put a hole in Bob's pocket, but that won't be felt in W.V.
    Very good post. I would have to venture to say they’ll switch to Integras soon.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

earl hasnt been setting the world on fire since the first stint with DB. My video played great too so it may be something with your connection

Atta boy Sheppy

Nice run for Earl Jr.
    8/13/16

The ars stuff can barely maintain a zero point for 5 laps @350 blowing off at 950. And the XR1 cars are running more than that. Corey is a sprint car guy not a latemodel guy , Bobby won inspite of ars not because of. Get that car on penskes or integras asap.

My IPad had a good picture. I ran it through my Roku stick on a new 4K Samsung that looked bad. Anyone else use the stick and how did yours look?

Bummer for Moran but man what a great race and the track was great.

I have a firestick and have the Lucas Oil TV app and it works very good. I have heard people on here and Facebook complaining about Lucas Oil TV but I have had no issues at all. Last year the Audio wasn't great but seems to be working just fine this year.
    Last edited by SFrancisFan15; 02-06-2018 at 08:26 AM.

I have my 12.9 iPad Pro air play monitoring through Apple TV on a 65" Samsung 4K and everything is crystal clear with zero issue

I'll try adding to the Apple App.

Watched it last night on my Amazon Fire Stick (not the box) with no buffering or any problems. For having the rain they said, The track held up and them boys put on a heck of a show!! GOOD HARD RACING!!

Usually the buffering is caused by one's own internet connection not being very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Usually the buffering is caused by one's own internet connection not being very good.
    My only issue is I have far more buffering issues with lucas, hardly any with dod!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!