Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy Moyer

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Bite View Post
    I think it is a major fail on the sanctioning bodies inability to provide the fans with details on the type of engine each driver uses in each race. All they would have to do is have a place on each entry form for a description of the engine. Race fans want information to make racing more interesting.
    They generally do, but I'm fairly certain there's not an entry form for every race. It's also up to the person filling the form out as to what information is included, or if it's accurate. I'm thinking there's been some pretty comical stuff wrote on such forms over the years.

It IS a major fail. Late model racing could be doing a much better job but at least they aren't acting as if different engine designs are pure evil like the sprint car guys. If the engines don't matter, why don't the drivers just go out on foot? It would be much safer and cheaper. Everyone could truly think the driver is all we should get excited about as well! Many thanks Dirt Fan for the answer!!

Someone also tweeted asking him why he ran Ford's last year with a Camaro sticker on the nose piece or wherever else on the car and he said sponsorship obligations

Shouldn't be allowed. NASCAR made a billion mainly because of the Ford vs Chevy stuff. All the car guys that made NASCAR boom have gone home since they're trying to make it like a Japanese ball game. Dirt track racing, both late model and sprint, have a great opportunity to grow if we open our eyes to NASCAR's demise.

I thought the SLM sanctioning bodies required the driver to have a nose piece that indicated the manufacturer of the engine. However , I can understand how a blown engine could force the driver to use a different engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    There is a post right next to this about the old 4M, when you could get reliable info. I've been watching this post when a guy asks a simple question....Is Moyer running Fords. Count all the ignorant answers on here before we finally got the real answer. Thanks Wastingmoney for giving us a real answer. I hope the rest of the clowns on here thought they were funny with their stupid replies. They should all go back and read the old 4M post. And we wonder why this board has lost so many knowledgeable fans.
    The old 4m after the crap this guy keeps repeating woulda given him the same answers sweetheart.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Most people are rude and inconsiderate. Whether you are a fan of Billy Moyer or not you have to admit the man can wheel a race car. He has been good for the sport. I know he hasn't won as much lately, but he has cut back on his schedule the past couple years. You people need to respect other people that have been a major contributor to this sport. I wish I could have lived the life that he has been able to live.

^^^ I don't see no one talking down bmj , I see couple us joking about what pro power engine he using. Some his non fans have posted in this thread haven't said anything negative about him. Hope he stays with woo for full season. I don't see the reason for your post, even though you are right about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    ^^^ I don't see no one talking down bmj , I see couple us joking about what pro power engine he using. Some his non fans have posted in this thread haven't said anything negative about him. Hope he stays with woo for full season. I don't see the reason for your post, even though you are right about him.
    He is referring to Billy Moyer, not Billy Moyer Jr.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpandrun View Post
    Most people are rude and inconsiderate. Whether you are a fan of Billy Moyer or not you have to admit the man can wheel a race car. He has been good for the sport. I know he hasn't won as much lately, but he has cut back on his schedule the past couple years. You people need to respect other people that have been a major contributor to this sport. I wish I could have lived the life that he has been able to live.
    We are poking fun at the guy who started the thread, NOT Billy Moyer. All he wants to talk about is Chevy vs Ford, not the talent of such n such.

Billy got his share of disrespect as did anyone in this sport who was good at it. Only real thing I ever seen on here was people slamming him for being a whiner lol. Thay all do! Billy was way bigger the winner then a whiner 🏁

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    There is a post right next to this about the old 4M, when you could get reliable info. I've been watching this post when a guy asks a simple question....Is Moyer running Fords. Count all the ignorant answers on here before we finally got the real answer. Thanks Wastingmoney for giving us a real answer. I hope the rest of the clowns on here thought they were funny with their stupid replies. They should all go back and read the old 4M post. And we wonder why this board has lost so many knowledgeable fans.

Thank you from all of us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Lmao only you cw! Thatz a good one!
    I see a25rjr (behind driver)
    blackie (blk/wht stripe)
    you cw (red/wht checkers)
    MI dirt fan ( in frt w blk hat)
    plunks7 (driver)
    dd45 (next to blackie)
    Chump&bloomer (top center in back)

GREAT GROUP PIC!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 02-08-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

SS you have seen me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

I see SS in the front left with the bowtie.......in his truckstop attire!

I hope you make them use protection!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

I left that open for you as i knew you would comment lol. All the kids are dd45's
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

Well they are supposed to, but I'm not going to invade their privacy!!!

S.S has the pigtails. LMFAO...