Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea. Not sure where the slander part comes in.

Besides I thought you were suppose to use starter fluid and a blow torch...

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Might be time to think about using a tire cage like is used in the trucking and ag industries.... if nothing else inflate the tire with the bead lock facing down.

This comes from a guy who likes open face helmets!

https://martinsindustries.com/en/pro...BoC8yAQAvD_BwE
    YEP
    Let OSHA catch a trucking garage without one and see what happens.
    I think they should be mandatory at all shops whether on road or in back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Hopefully Keizer sues his ass for slander
    You have that backwards. If their wheels explode at 35 psi, then he should be suing them.

MI Dirt Fan, you mentioned that starter fluid and torch trick. A guy here close to me got killed few years back his brother was attempting to blow a tractor tire back on the rim and sprayed a whole can of ether in it and lit it and BOOM. He was about 40 feet from where tire was laying when it went airborne he was pouring seed in a planter and it struck him killing him instantly and then went through the wall and landed about 25 feet outside man that crap ain't nothing to play with. I know this ain't got nothing to do with the incidents mentioned but just sharing that with MI Dirt Fan and if anybody on here ever does that trick BE VERY CAREFUL

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    MI Dirt Fan, you mentioned that starter fluid and torch trick. A guy here close to me got killed few years back his brother was attempting to blow a tractor tire back on the rim and sprayed a whole can of ether in it and lit it and BOOM. He was about 40 feet from where tire was laying when it went airborne he was pouring seed in a planter and it struck him killing him instantly and then went through the wall and landed about 25 feet outside man that crap ain't nothing to play with. I know this ain't got nothing to do with the incidents mentioned but just sharing that with MI Dirt Fan and if anybody on here ever does that trick BE VERY CAREFUL
    I seen some videos on YouTube of guys doing it with lawn mower tires. I didn't watch them though. Dumb@sses. Definitely don't recommend anyone doing that. There was a video on there a couple yrs ago of someone doing it with the RR of sprint car tires.

I built my own tire cage for the shop. A late model tire will just fit perfectly. I think it's a good idea to always use it. If there's a market for these, I would be more than happy to build these to save life's. People be careful out there. This is not something that should be ''brushed off''.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by billetbirdcage View Post
    Anyone remember all the wheel failures they had a Bristol when the put dirt on it. The wheels just weren't strong enough, most had to go to the HS wheel over the XL which is the common wheel used. That was years ago too, are the cars fast enough now to cause more failures?
    Duralite had and advertisement after that as, "The Only Wheel to Survive Bristol".
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    You have that backwards. If their wheels explode at 35 psi, then he should be suing them.
    Keizer recommends max air pressure is 30 lbs. if they went further further than that, it’s on them, not the wheel manufacturer.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Bud99 View Post
    I built my own tire cage for the shop. A late model tire will just fit perfectly. I think it's a good idea to always use it. If there's a market for these, I would be more than happy to build these to save life's. People be careful out there. This is not something that should be ''brushed off''.
    Build you a few and take em to the track with the incidents happening I think there may be a market for them could be profitable for you...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 02-08-2018 at 12:55 PM.