Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tony Stewart

Remember that WRG leases Volusia for Winter Nationals so in essence they are the track owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If this is all true, which I'm kind of doubting, their must be separate rules for the Late Model series compared to the Sprint Car series on this matter. Pierce, Feger, Moyer, and many more have trailers at pretty much every WoO event they attend.

As far as WoO VS. Tony, I'd say Tony needs WoO a whole lot more than the WoO needs Stewart.
    This look fake?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TonyStewa...72648826261504

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    If you like Tony Stewart or not he is still a draw at a racetrack so in my opinion world of outlaw shot themselves in the foot
    Not a fan of Tony but don't hate him either.
    Just sayin, had Tony been given a life sentence, the WoO series would keep on keepin on.

If the WoO tells Tony to go screw himself, Eldora and Stewart would take a drastic kick in the pants financially.

There are 1000's of dirt tracks strung across this Country.
    8/13/16

Didn't he buy ascoc I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
    Do you think he will be able to set up his t-shirt trailer at Eldora for WOO Events?
    He owns the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    He owns the place.
    Heah, we've noticed 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If this is all true, which I'm kind of doubting, their must be separate rules for the Late Model series compared to the Sprint Car series on this matter. Pierce, Feger, Moyer, and many more have trailers at pretty much every WoO event they attend.

As far as WoO VS. Tony, I'd say Tony needs WoO a whole lot more than the WoO needs Stewart.
    That last part couldn't be any further from the truth. Other than Knoxville, id say the kings royal crowd is probably one top 5 biggest crowds the outlaws will preform infront of each year. You don't think they don't want their fingers in that money jar....ill guarantee you they do. He could drop that outlaw banner and throw a all star banner on it and still draw the crowd and cars, unless the outlaws scheduled on top of it, which I bet they would do.

Sorry, but I disagree too HH25, Tony doesnt need the WRG. Has his own track, series and team, he could focus easily on just the ASCoC and be quite fine..
    On the other hand, you take away his team, and if he could entice KKR and LR over to ASCoC and there isnt much left to run the WoO tour..
    It would tickle me to death to see TSR pull out, but that aint gonna happen with the 15 dominating it every year.
    But I sure would love to see more than just the "One Star Circuit of Champions" (That 1 being the 10H)
    No Blaney, No Kinser, No Haudenschild, No Jacobs.. It just isnt the same series to me and I used to chase it pretty hardcore.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.