Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Lucas won't allow c.miller to race

The show at east bay tonight will not allow carder miller age 13 to race. Although he has raced earlier this week. What a beautiful way to turn fans away.

yeah thats just weird they let him race and all of sudden he cant... hmmm definitely not a good look

Thats like taking cotton candy from a kid.....wait he is a kid.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

How old was Michael Lake? 15?

Any reason given?

Yea there's more to that story. Ok to race 1 night then not the next ? I'll go with it being a insurance issue, can't believe it was for any other reason.

We had a Kid here at my home track racing when he was 12. Also better then a lot of regulars and signed a waver and was just fine.

It is insurance deal. I would demand my money back or be on the cell finding a lawyer.

Team_Williams Team_Williams is online nowJunior MemberJoin DateNov 2009Posts5DefaultIt is insurance deal. I would demand my money back or be on the cell finding a lawyer.___________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __While your at it, why don't you just kill auto racing all together with the lawyer. That is NOT what racing needs. EVER!!!!!!!

I wouldn't strap my kid in a super late at 13 years old but that's just me. I'm sure others see it differently.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I wouldn't strap my kid in a super late at 13 years old but that's just me. I'm sure others see it differently.
    Let alone against some of the talent and experience that are there right now.

What is the deal with people wanting to call lawyers and cops evertime you turn around smh...

The moral of the story don't turn around.

That sux he raced with them for the last 3 days and made the show at least 1 night, have the previous nights been Lucas or just tonight and tomorrow ?

He competed in the two Lucas events at Golden Isles last weekend too.

He ran supers all last year. Won the Shaffer’s oil series championship. Ran the world finals at Charlotte. He’s not average 13 year old. He been driving late models since he was ten. And won a local track steel block championship at 11 or 12

I definitely agree he is not the average young teenager, he’s pretty good. Raced quite a bit. But, if they finally got an answer from their insurance that says no, then is what it is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

How about we wait until we get the facts before making any judgements?

its a wonder they just would let him sign a waiver releasing all responsibility from lucas oil or track id hate to see all the other series take suit cause that would suck

not sure I'd like being told it's an insurance thing when I was already allowed to pull through gate and race..