Default Lose 60/65 lbs off front end-UMP legal

New 2018 UMP mod rules, you can run an all aluminum 577 cu.in. Chevy crate engine.Roller cam and computer controlled ignition. I know what the rule book says. But the way that UMP enforces rules, think about the possibilities!

ump enforce a rule lmao

It is a 377ci not 577

Yes- my bad, is 377 cu.in.

Mines a 440 c.i. And looks totally legit. Yes I knew the possibilities and am taking my chances. It will never get teched gaurenteed. Dumbest crap ever but hey I’m sure pace payed it out.
    Shocks by BGR army

Still saved me some money though. Probably the cheapest high hp build we have done.
    Shocks by BGR army

BG
    good luck getting it to live. it may make the power, but it will starve itself of oil, unless you have an external rear mount oil pump, and a 4 leaf clover under intake
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

They don't have a oil starvation issue. Most people who had problems had improper oil in them. You cant run the conventional oil weights in them. Have to be super thin oil. My family has offshore racing boats that use the LS engine. They run at max rpm for extended lengths of time. Never any oil starvation issues.

Built it at MEP yes external pump, sat on the Dyno at 7800 rpm for 2 hours wide A$$ open. I was cringing eating my lunch.
    Shocks by BGR army

Brian, would you care to divulge how you came up with 440 cu. in. with an ls-3 block without spending a ton of money?

I said nothing about not spending money, I said cheapest high hp build. It wasn’t $40k
    Shocks by BGR army

Y’all need to check this one out though. Something new we’re working on. https://www.facebook.com/MEPengines/...type=3&theater
    Shocks by BGR army