Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I was hoping it was Charles Bronson...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Woohoo! Awesome. Where's that guy who said Bronson isn't a threat to win a race? LOL
    It wouldn't surprise me if he picked up win at Volusia

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Just lost respect for Bronson. BOO
    Dilly Dilly....
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if he picked up win at Volusia
    Be a heck of a race if he does...

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    I was hoping it was Charles Bronson...
    Kyle "what if the cops cant handle this, jack" Bronson...

He has a few wins there. One was a outlaw race

Will adding water change the situation we are watching???
    Someone eductate me on this during this delay for track prep...

It's not like they didn't have an entire week to prep this thing. You'd think they would be on their A game after what East Bay produced the past week.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    We were sitting behind a group of East Bay fans at Golden Isles. In their words, Nosbisch deserved what he got, and more. Said he had it coming for years. They were 100% in support of Bronson. I didn't think it was that big a deal at the time and still don't. It's hilarious to see someone calling Nosbisch an old man, like he's 80 years old or something. I'm 54 and work out at the gym five times a week. I'm far from an old man, and so is Nosbisch. If you're young enough to muscle a SLM around a dirt track, and take out another driver, you're young enough to face the consequences. I just wanted to congratulate a driver on his first win. He's not my driver, but he sure is fun to watch. Didn't mean to stir up all these angry responses. On to BRP.
    Guess ya need to watch the video for yourself and form your own opinion, because Bronson was a total jerk who stepped on his manhood and got passed. Norm was joking about it, because he thought I was saying Nosbich was old because a guy half his age wanted to fight him. 50’s isn’t old
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Those saying it’s fine to use the whole track, and just do as you please because you got the lead. While kinda true, when you use the whole track and keep making the guy catching you, lift, your going to get help eventually. Just how it is. You’ll get 1-2 chances, maybe more, but eventually, they are going to move you, or go through you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So Bronson switched to a Longhorn chassis and won a big race. Congrats to him. He will be interesting to watch. Does he run the same type engine as last year ?

Is all of this not what makes the sport fun? If everybody cheered for the same guy, it wouldn't be much fun. I am not a Bronson fan, I am not a fan of anybody who uses their cars as weapons under caution, but who am I to try to tell you why you shouldn't root for the guy?

Being a fan of a race driver is about like dating a woman, it is a lot more fun before you get to know them....

I like to read how everyone calling Bronson spoiled, family money, best equipment money can buy etc. Lets get real 22 of the 24 cars in that race were probably the best money can buy and Bronson got it done. Whats the difference in being a young guy with family money and Old guy with a couple sugar Daddys I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT62 View Post
    I like to read how everyone calling Bronson spoiled, family money, best equipment money can buy etc. Lets get real 22 of the 24 cars in that race were probably the best money can buy and Bronson got it done. Whats the difference in being a young guy with family money and Old guy with a couple sugar Daddys I don't get it.
    The douche, jerk, thief, car as a weapon etc part. 

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Bite View Post
    So Bronson switched to a Longhorn chassis and won a big race. Congrats to him. He will be interesting to watch. Does he run the same type engine as last year ?
    Yes. He ran Durham engines last year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Is all of this not what makes the sport fun? If everybody cheered for the same guy, it wouldn't be much fun. I am not a Bronson fan, I am not a fan of anybody who uses their cars as weapons under caution, but who am I to try to tell you why you shouldn't root for the guy?

Being a fan of a race driver is about like dating a woman, it is a lot more fun before you get to know them....
    LOL...you like Tyler Erb. Dang straight that *YOU* shouldn't be telling anyone who to root for.

Disclaimer: This is a joke between two friends. Don't go dragging me into this ridiculous crap.

I've never met him that's what I like him Snake lol

I don't really give 2 s***s if Bronson stole the presidential limo I like the dude but I will say if he's going to travel the country and spend millions he could at least pay for what he took when he was a teenager.

I see Bronson has been racing a modified at East Bay. Is his modified also a Longhorn chassis ?

Quote Originally Posted by PRCKartRacer9 View Post
    Just read where he stole the show
    Good one!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!