Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default The Killer wins!!

Woohoo! Awesome. Where's that guy who said Bronson isn't a threat to win a race? LOL

Well, he has probably turned a thousand or two more laps more than anyone around that place. Just sayin'.

Just sayin, lol. Excuses are like a holes...

This year will be a learning year for Bronson, but I think he's got the talent to be a threat to win quite a few races this year. He's definitely made the series stronger. I glad he got a win in front of the home town fans.

got to give credit where credit is due, he was in front of the BEST IN THE COUNTRY, congrats to him and his team, regardless of how many laps he has there, he got it done

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Just sayin, lol. Excuses are like a holes...
    Sorry if facts were brought into the equation, they are a horrible thing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Most of his laps there were in modifieds and crates. Let's not pretend he's been running against this kind of competition either. He did a lot of traveling the second half of 2017 and made the shows at a lot of big events without the luxury of having provisional. He's a talented driver, no doubt, and he's in the best car he's ever been in. He has a learning curve ahead of him obviously, but he'll be a threat at more tracks than just East Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Most of his laps there were in modifieds and crates. Let's not pretend he's been running against this kind of competition either. He did a lot of traveling the second half of 2017 and made the shows at a lot of big events without the luxury of having provisional. He's a talented driver, no doubt, and he's in the best car he's ever been in. He has a learning curve ahead of him obviously, but he'll be a threat at more tracks than just East Bay.
    For someone who always wants people to act mature and like adults, you’ve sure taken a liking to a special individual.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Sorry if facts were brought into the equation, they are a horrible thing.
    It was more hyperbole than fact.

He beat the best of the best tonight, he's going to be tough in FLA and south ga miss la his real test will be tracks up north but I think he's going be alright up there to

It was more hyperbole than fact.
    LMAO. Right, he didn’t grow up in Florida, steal stuff in Florida, wanna beat a 50+ yr old mans butt because he messed up in Florida (East Bay), and hasn’t ran at East Bay since he started. And whenever he wants to spank on locals he goes back there and runs.

You wanna split hairs, have at it. Fact is he is from Florida and has ran there more than anyone in the field. I don’t think Nosbich was there.

Does he deserve credit for running a good race and winning sure, but just because someone states the obvious doesn’t mean people gotta act like it ain’t true. Because it is. And yeah, definitely not a fan.

Hey, I just like to see a local guy win on the big stage. I guess Bloomquist fans are angry right now, because everyone else just seems like they enjoy a feel good story. I’m a Richards fan, but when his tires went away I was pulling for Bronson. I think almost everyone was — except for my wife. She was screaming for Superman.

I would rather see Nancy Pelosi win a SLM race than Kyle Bronson.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

He's not you're typical Bloomquist fan, he knows Scott has his dbag moments. I think we will see one when his interview is put up here in a few.

I'm not really a fan of Bronson myself, but I'm glad to see someone different win.

Default Terry

Hey, I just like to see a local guy win on the big stage. I guess Bloomquist fans are angry right now, because everyone else just seems like they enjoy a feel good story. I’m a Richards fan, but when his tires went away I was pulling for Bronson. I think almost everyone was — except for my wife. She was screaming for Superman.

Lol. No, I understand actual facts. Like Bloomquist doesn’t run well at East Bay usually. Or that he was top 3 and had a dust up with Josh, haven’t seen the video. Local guy? Feel good story? Oh yeah, a real poor local, and such a great feel good story. Some guy with deep family pockets behind him, has the best money can buy, real stand up dude, level headed, whatever. You preach on here about people acting better or more mature and you go with this guy as your Knight in shining armor warm and fuzzy story? Okay.....

Dang, CnB, you’re one of my favorite 4mers. Not sure why you’re gunning at me. By locals, I was referring to the tracks around me, not East Bay. Bronson has run a lot of crate shows around here. Won a few and lost a few, but always entertaining. It’s pretty cool to see him jump to this level.

Default Terry

Sorry man. I just don’t like Bronson, and him winning at East Bay is like Jackie Boggs winning at Portsmouth, or Tyler Carpenter winning at Legendary Hilltop. While against that competition it’s impressive, it’s a track they’ve turned a lot of laps at. Like more than anyone else.

What's wrong with wanting to beat a 50+ year old man's butt? You think that's over the hill or something?

I wonder how many cars he stole in celebration of tonight... his first Lucas win at East Bay Matches his first felony he received at East Bay when he stole that modified back on the day.... lol

Woohoo! Awesome. Where's that guy who said Bronson isn't a threat to win a race? LOL
    Congrats to bronson in his oscar meyer weenie mobile..must say I didnt think he could pull it off, even with the millions spent (or stole) and being in his own back yard...since you made the thread and are throwin shots, il pull this back out down the road and see whats up, if hes even still on the tour...