Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bloomer/Richards Saturday night

I am going to take a wild guess that the 1 car has one coming from the 0 car after Saturday night.
    It was nice of EPJ give Richards what he had coming at Ocala.

Looked like the #1 just pushed up the track on Saturday. Didn't look to me intentional. Then it looked to me like Richards just spun on his own under EPJ.

Scott is not one to retaliate. He might have a talk with the offending driver and then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Bite View Post
    Scott is not one to retaliate. He might have a talk with the offending driver and then move on.
    Or just go out and put a beat down on them. Retaliation runs the risk of tearing up your own stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    I am going to take a wild guess that the 1 car has one coming from the 0 car after Saturday night.
    Nope... U won't see Bloomer banging up his stuff or anyone else's stuff. He never played that game...

Except when Owens used him up BAD at Winchester and Scott quickly returned the favor about 1 lap later!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Nope... U won't see Bloomer banging up his stuff or anyone else's stuff. He never played that game...
    When ur da BIG DAWG you can do it that way!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    Except when Owens used him up BAD at Winchester and Scott quickly returned the favor about 1 lap later!!
    Yeah, I heard about that one.

This wasn’t any of that, should he have left the lane, pretty close to yes or no, but nothing crazy.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Had coming at Ocala for what? Bloomer don’t owe him one, and him an Earl was just hard racing. Bloomer probably thought Josh would leave the lane, and he was committed when he realized that wasn’t the case.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Looked like the #1 just pushed up the track on Saturday. Didn't look to me intentional. Then it looked to me like Richards just spun on his own under EPJ.
    Him an Earl were fighting for the same real estate, and instead of using Earl up in 1n2, he spun himself.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Blah blah blah blah blah...butthurt Richards stuff blah blah blah blah blah.
    blah blah blah blah

Him an Earl were fighting for the same real estate, and instead of using Earl up in 1n2, he spun himself.
    The video doesn't really show it, but they were hung up together. When Earl gassed her up, he pulled josh around>
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That's the way it look to me.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    The video doesn't really show it, but they were hung up together. When Earl gassed her up, he pulled josh around>
    By cracky, I believe you are exactly right. They were like 2 dogs stuck together for just a short moment. Good thing their was some moisture down low
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    By cracky, I believe you are exactly right. They were like 2 dogs stuck together for just a short moment. Good thing their was some moisture down low
    You explain much about the way you think in this revealing post. Lmao!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    blah blah blah blah
    Lookie lookie, I’m a 12 yr old girl and my vag is chaffed. Editing posts, that’s very mature.

Do you know those guys or something?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You changed your name to chupp and Richards fan?

What did I miss?

Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You changed your name to chupp and Richards fan?

What did I miss?

Lol. Nah. I like Bloomer, Richards, JD, majority of the guys really. Way less I don’t like than that I do like. I look at something as impartial as possible, not to make it something it is not.

That's how it looked to me. They were way too far around the corner for Richards to be checking up and spinning to avoid Pearson as some claim. And Richards right side was already a torn up pop can from banging off Pearson on 3 straight starts.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1