Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chev lovers

Default Chev lovers

I see schatz still has a chev in late model. I bet he and smoke have little bowties on each butt cheek. Ford might as well send some checks to gibbs and hendrick too.

Default Obsession

Never seen anyone so obsessed with something so meaningless. Be kinda scared to let him around anyone I cared for, stalker material.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Louis himself didn't worship his stuff as much as TSR does. I hate Fords compared to Donny and Tony's love for the almighty average sbc.

Nobody cares. Not one single person.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I think it's comical that sprint car racing will not allow a Ford to compete against a Chevy. What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by minthess View Post
    I see schatz still has a chev in late model. I bet he and smoke have little bowties on each butt cheek. Ford might as well send some checks to gibbs and hendrick too.
    I was always dumbfounded over Stewart switching to Ford at all. I mean one of the reasons he stated why left JGR was because he was dedicated to Chevy and didn't like Toyota... But then again his USAC Sprint/Midget teams ran Mopar some too, so maybe its just a money thing, I dunno. Maybe Chevrolet shunned him for parting ways with Hendricks, who knows? I don't see the point in a sponsor paying to have their brand on the car with a competing product under the hood, that's just kinda cuckoldish.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

What's your deal with guy's engine choices?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    What's your deal with guy's engine choices?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

LOL I was referring to the original poster but yes I get it. It just seems like every other day he posts a topic asking if somebody is running Fords or this or that.

Whether your Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Toyota, Honda etc, they all provide jobs for people to help raise their families.

LOL I was referring to the original poster but yes I get it. It just seems like every other day he posts a topic asking if somebody is running Fords or this or that.
    I tend to be more curious about the chassis and/or engine builder. Cheering for a particular brand has always been a part of racing rivalries, it gets really boring when 80%, all choose the same anything. It seems the younger generation and some older base their choices on what others have, fearful of being different and facing ridicule. I'm the opposite, if I find myself doing anything that has become mainstream or the "IT" thing to have, I drop it and look for something else. There is no advantage in copying others and I always look for an advantage.

Cage, you aren't the advisor for Donald McIntosh Racing by chance are you? lol jk

With the way late model racing is going, Chevy may well be in the miniority in the near future!

Cage, you aren't the advisor for Donald McIntosh Racing by chance are you? lol jk
    Nah, but his choices were refreshing. He had some speed before his failure, but then again Overton lost not 1, but 2 Andy Durham's so buying name brand isn't a guarantee.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by james777777 View Post
    With the way late model racing is going, Chevy may well be in the miniority in the near future!
    Best news ive heard this year !!!!

Very funny or very sad. Not sure which james777777

Quote Originally Posted by james777777 View Post
    That's o.k. Just as long as It's not in the minority.
    Formerly 66#1

Ok. Tell me ! Tell me ! If engine A is in the lead and being run down by engine B , B engine is your go to brand, but the driver of engine b is someone you hate. Who do you pull for ? Hummmm !

Just my opinion, but if you wish good or bad on a driver based on what brand of power their arse is strapped to, I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by minthess View Post

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAA