Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Most of my favorite guys don't follow tours
    Babb Feger Unzicker Mars Moyer from the Midwest.
    Tyler Carpenter Eddie Carrier from that neck of the woods

One of the biggest draws for me to DLM racing is that there's so many guys I like to see do good. The list of ones I dislike is way shorter

Zonks,

By racing standards Nick isn't "young" anymore. He turned 39 at the end of January which makes me feel old having known him for about 35 years.

I don't think he'll expand his schedule much more than what he is doing now. To his credit, family is far more important than racing is. If his kids told him to hang it up he'd stop without any regrets at all. To me that's far more admirable than any wins a guy could ever have. I love to joke with him after any win or good run by congratulating him and then reminding him that "your dad could still run circles around you." The best part of this is that those who know how deep our connections run will laugh at it....but the "hangers on" who have no understanding of this sometimes get very annoyed.

One of the neatest things about Nick, and it's tied back to that whole balance/family thing is that he could go out and win the biggest race of his life on a Saturday night. Then a few hours later he'll walk into a church with his wife and kids. Other guys would probably be recovering from a hangover. He's just a normal dude who grew up around the sport, who had pictures of Billy Moyer Jr. in his bedroom, and builds fire trucks as his day job.

I think the father son duo Rob & Max Blair...Dave Hess jr...David Scott, always fun to watch any of them race, especially when they compete at they same tracks!
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

My guy doesn't race anymore... Josh McGuire.

I like Jackie for non-traveling best right now; but not the same connection as Josh.

Traveling guys I like McCreadie and Richards to be honest. I've decided it makes me happier to see McCreadie win though.
    "The Wise One"

Rhett Carter was pretty dominant in a limited type car in South GA.
    Last edited by WOT114; 02-19-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    How was Eastbay for you? I stayed near the pits and didn't get to your end very much.

I did get to talk to Brownie a couple of times though!
    Some of the best racing I have watched in several years...Always a great time at EB...As for Brownie, I only talked to him once myself...
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

Sign me up as a closet Zach Dohm fan. Great attitude and makes what he has go fast. I pull for him

Danica Patrick!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by brsteg View Post
    My guy doesn't race anymore... Josh McGuire.

I like Jackie for non-traveling best right now; but not the same connection as Josh.

Traveling guys I like McCreadie and Richards to be honest. I've decided it makes me happier to see McCreadie win though.
    I have to agree 100% about Josh McGuire shame about the accident he could wheel a car .

Jeep and Feger.
    "If your not living on the edge your wasting space."