Default Left/right vs. Front/rear brakes

Modern day LM's benefit more from left/right braking adjustments ? Thinking trail braking on corner entry would be advantageous with this vs. front/rear.

Unless you're using brake floaters or caliper attached to the birdcage (pretty rare these days), left to right adjustment won't make a bit of difference in the rear other than which set of pads you want to wear out faster.

left to right on the front can make a big difference in how the car enters the corner... I think most people in the late model class are running 3 wheel brake with the right front turned off though?

Another thing to note is that most people are running smaller pistons on the RF caliper to assist some with turn in.
    If you're a guy that trail brakes all the time, 3 wheel brake is pretty much a must because that driving style can make the car a lot tighter on entry. I know one guy that is exclusively a trail brake guy and he doesn't even have the RF caliper plumbed. It's just bolted on because the rules state we have to have a caliper at each corner.
    All that being said, if you aren't a trail braker, I would argue that if you need 3 wheel brake to make your car turn, your car is way too tight.