Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why is nobody talking about this

After domination by rockets and longhorns a Barry Wright and Swartz was battling up front last night. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the week goes

and McDowell wins in a sweet bloomquist

Everybody is too worried about the drama that unfolded to care about racing, which is the reason were all here.

I don't think Madden cut Jameson off on purpose. It looked like he pushed off 4 and Jameson was done commited. It was just a racing deal IMO, I'm sure others will see it another way and call me an idiot or whatever.

There hasnt been one guy that's been dominate since the beginning of speedweeks. I think it's awesome. I wouldn't be surprised to see Madden or Clanton win one of these next 2.

Davenport 3rd place interview "We had to change our car up today for some reasons, but anyways,..."
    I don't think WoO liked the angled spoiler. I guess playing in that gray area is frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Davenport 3rd place interview "We had to change our car up today for some reasons, but anyways,..."I don't think WoO liked the angled spoiler. I guess playing in that gray area is frowned upon.
    And somehow (even with dragging sheet metal on his tires), he finished 3rd. He did ok either way. 😁

It's nice when the same people don't win all the time!

It's great that other car builders are doing well.

Default i dont like the same old story same old song and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    lets shake up the box and see what else falls out tonight! i used to go to the same speedway every saturday nite, but it was like going to the same movie every week. same winners every week and the track is bragging on what a show they are putting on every week. i found some where else to see my races, and now if i get bored where i am at now then i hit the road. i live in SC and less than 10 or 12 miles from a track that used to be great but in my opinion the only good races they have there now are the special events they put on. i have seen a lot of great races since i started traveling. Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, West Va, Va, NC. well thats my speech, no charge. well i hope this season will have a lot of different winners. just seems more interesting to me. thanks for listening!

Variety is the spice of life!

Variety is the spice of life!
    That's what Tylers ex said!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

How long has Jason been in a Swartz??

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    After domination by rockets and longhorns a Barry Wright and Swartz was battling up front last night. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the week goes
    https://insidedirtracing.com/longhor...tempers-flare/

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    How long has Jason been in a Swartz??
    First year ,I'm pretty sure. Switched from club 29

Richards had motor problems and had to tag the back of the field instead of starting 3rd, and Davenport had sheet metal issues and had to make up a lot of ground because of that. Otherwise, we may have seen another Longhorn/Rocket battle up front.

While it is nice to see a Barry Wright up front, Chris can and will put almost any brand up front.

It's also nice when they have a track like last night or at East Bay where the same people don't lead all night either. Having a track where there are comers and goers throughout the field makes the show so much more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Richards had motor problems and had to tag the back of the field instead of starting 3rd, and Davenport had sheet metal issues and had to make up a lot of ground because of that. Otherwise, we may have seen another Longhorn/Rocket battle up front.
    You know the story . If my aunt had balls .

Is Madden's ride the one Davenport started last year in?

Your uncle would be screwed?!

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Davenport 3rd place interview "We had to change our car up today for some reasons, but anyways,..."
    I don't think WoO liked the angled spoiler. I guess playing in that gray area is frowned upon.
    I noticed they had the spolier twisted like that GIS during qualifying, nobody really noticed it then I dont guess.