Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The goat

Default The goat

The goat takes it to that azz and the board goes silent! Zero pictures of the old man (greatest to ever do it) spanks the field like babies and I see zero comments about longhorn or rocket dominance. The sun shines on a goats food bowl when the cushion takes over. True champions prevail and own the field! Every cow in the field belongs to a goat named zero! Enjoy the the next 8 months. It was only a matter of time! Sometimes your so far behind that you think your up front! A cushion makes a decent modified driver look like Bloomquist but your heart knows better! Enjoy the show

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    The goat takes it to that azz and the board goes silent! Zero pictures of the old man (greatest to ever do it) spanks the field like babies and I see zero comments about longhorn or rocket dominance. The sun shines on a goats food bowl when the cushion takes over. True champions prevail and own the field! Every cow in the field belongs to a goat named zero! Enjoy the the next 8 months. It was only a matter of time! Sometimes your so far behind that you think your up front! A cushion makes a decent modified driver look like Bloomquist but your heart knows better! Enjoy the show
    oh my.....

Yep, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
    He'd still be out to lunch had it not been for McDowell sharing setup notes with him.
    So far behind, he thinks he's up front???He's so far out of the Lucas points chase, he's thinking about jumping ship to the WoO series. Now that's the sign of a Champion there.

I bet you've been practicing your speech for 2 weeks
    Last edited by Highside Hustler25; 02-17-2018 at 04:34 AM. Reason: laughing to hard to type.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He'd still be out to lunch had it not been for McDowell sharing setup notes with him.
    So far behind, he thinks he's up front???He's so far out of the Lucas points chase, he's thinking about jumping ship to the WoO series. Now that's the sign of a Champion there.

Sounds like you saw the DoD 1st thru 5th interview. Bloomer to WoO? Perish the thought. Scott is not going to give up running all of those $20k+ and crown jewel races to run for the WoO title no matter how many points he is down after 4 Lucas points races. Obviously WoO is wooing him....and why not? He is The GOAT, but unless there are some back door payments being made to him, he ain't giving up the Lucas gig. No way. No how. Scott doesn't shy from competition or challenges.

And sure...McDowell may have helped him with some notes. What's wrong with that. Scott picks two guys he feels are worthy of his cars and capable of providing feedback and adding to the knowledgebase. He's still greatly outnumbered by the competition. How many countless drivers are running Rocket, Longhorn and flavors of Black Diamond?

It's a long frickin' season. Scott will be there when it counts.
    Last edited by Snake X3; 02-17-2018 at 07:05 AM. Reason: not a nice word

Where did you hear he was thinking of running WoO???

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Sounds like you saw the DoD 1st thru 5th interview. Bloomer to WoO? Perish the thought. Scott is not going to give up running all of those $20k+ and crown jewel races to run for the WoO title no matter how many points he is down after 4 Lucas points races. Obviously WoO is wooing him....and why not? He is The GOAT, but unless there are some back door payments being made to him, he ain't giving up the Lucas gig. No way. No how. Scott doesn't shy from competition or challenges.

And sure...McDowell may have helped him with some notes. What's wrong with that. Scott picks two guys he feels are worthy of his cars and capable of providing feedback and adding to the knowledgebase. He's still greatly outnumbered by the competition. How many countless drivers are running Rocket, Longhorn and flavors of Black Diamond?

It's a long frickin' season. Scott will be there when it counts.

If he switched to WoO, he would only miss one 20k+ Lucas race.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Wow centeroff....don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Bet you've been waiting for months to open up that word.doc, highlight that paragraph, hit ctl-C, and paste that "bad boy" on good ole 4m for all the world to see.

BTW...check your receipts boys.

Whoever picked 2/17/18 for Goats taking it to that azz won the pool.

I had 4/1/18!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Good thing he has MacDaddy in his corner to help him set car up last night lol.

You have to be joking right? I mean love or hate the guy he is one of the top 3 to ever climb into a late model.

You would think the goat would know how to win in any track condition including if there's a cushion.

Calm down now toots... Lol, man when you loose it like this you make weird posts lol some more. Just enjoy the ride like u was told! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    HH25 told him!

When do we see a picture of a goat behind the wheel of that camaro?

So if Bloomquist wins a race and McDowell isn't there or any other Bloomquist car (which there isn't many) who's setup notes is he using? 🤔🤔🤔

That was a good photo of Bloomer. Couldn't even see Centeroff attached to his ass like a leech!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Story is on Dirt on Dirt.

Jog49 I was in his drivers suit but I just happened to fly out of the v6 Camaro before the suit did lol

what's that make him? 1 for 14?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Story is on Dirt on Dirt.
    Bloomer did an interview?? No... 😀

Can't always believe EVERYTHING you read on DoD