Default Iracing question

I'm looking to get a steering wheel controller for my laptop to race dlm's. So I need one with a usb connection. Any suggestions?

Logitech makes the most reliable of the "budget" wheels. Their current standard is the G-29. I've had my G-27 for almost ten years and it's still going strong.

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/driving

I've had both g27 and g29 strongly recommend them... Get a stand also

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I've had both g27 and g29 strongly recommend them... Get a stand also
    Call 859. 415-3462. has one for sale . he wen't and bought the racing chair , and all new
    components . what he has is good nice pieces .

Before getting ahead of yourself, can you post the model number of the laptop you plan to use?

Default As TD stated

Quote won’t work, but watch the naughty words. Make sure your laptop will even run the game up to snuff. Shame to spend $300 or so on a wheel, only to have a computer that will not run the game.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Tks for the info. I already have the game. It works decent on my laptop. I'll invest in a better system soon. I have messed around with some of the pavement stuff. I bought a cheap wheel and I can run pavement ok but I just cannot race on dirt. I have a winged sprinter and a late model it's like I'm driving on ice and cannot get a feel for the car after 400 some laps at eldora. I've adjusted the steering controls on the chassis and the controller. I'm thinking it's the $50 wheel. Opinions? I've been involved in dirt racing for over 20 years and I know how to drive a real car. I'm just missing something

Wheel and settings are much of it. I started on a good laptop and it was ok. Then I found how to change more settings in the game like min force, driver head rotate and field of vision. Those all helped. The other big improvement on dirt was a dedicated desktop with ok graphics. Before the dirt surface was not hanging and was uniform in color now you cans pick up lines and slick spots. Also to save graphics power I turn down the crowd and other non essential parts.

Look up what other people are using for settings for your specific model of wheel. Each wheel likes different settings levels.