Default Pdc reserved seats/renewals

Yes its that time of year they are available for renewal now. You should have got your renewal notice for Camping and seats today. You have til March 25th @5pm to renew after that everything that didnt get renewed will be up for sale on April 2 @ 10am.

I hope they have something figured out on the website the past couple of years have been a nightmare adding seats

What were the issues with adding seats?

Can't wait to go back.

Hopefully they have the website fixed as with new seats the site crashes down and has the last 4 years as too many people getting on at once. And if it doesnt crash its super slow checking out. I cant wait either and im cutting way back on seats so once their made to public their will be 20 seats avail on the back stretch as im just done dealing with a big group.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Hopefully they have the website fixed as with new seats the site crashes down and has the last 4 years as too many people getting on at once. And if it doesnt crash its super slow checking out. I cant wait either and im cutting way back on seats so once their made to public their will be 20 seats avail on the back stretch as im just done dealing with a big group.
    We had the time of our lives out there last year. It was greatly appreciated that you held on to some reserved seating for us. I imagine it is tough and stressful to reserve that many seats for fans, but once again, thank you.

Pennsboro23 YOUR WELCOME glad i could help out. Yeah its just family and friends that cant make up their mind if their going or not or waiting til last minute so at this point i rather just not have to worry about it or have to chase people for the money or find people at the track when i dont have phone service. I just rather just relax an enjoy my time and thats even if i get to go this year. As im working 10-12 hour shifts as it is and we have 7 new contracts and 2 people just quit this week. So im on 12-14 hour shifts 6 days a week at this point.

I would be very interested in some of those tickets if your interested pm me otherwise ill try my luck in April

I am not adding or changing anything and I find Fairbury's ticket system the easiest one I deal with all year. WRG's system on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired.

Yes if you don't change or add anything its great but if your buying more seats once it opens to public its absolutely Horrible. I waited 45 mins to just check out. So hopefully for everyone else's sake its fixed. As I'm letting seats go.

I know its way early but if anyone has two seats on the isle on back stretch please let me know would be greatly appreciated.