Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Davenport

Oh My...........!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    For like two races?
    He helped GR and Davenport for like 2 races and they won a crown jewel.

Lets stick to assessing talents to driving thats why they are the "driver" when it comes to mechanical ability almost every tour driver has someone else setting their car up..its amazing when people dont like somebody how they skew things, ya hes a great driver but he sucks at chess..smh driving and mechanic are two completely different things to judge...

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    The engine JD had was a dog, period. Car is basically the same now as when he drove it. If you do the math, JD won with Barry before this past go round and since, Bailes and Madden have both won in Barry's ICON since and the car is unchanged. The engine was the piece of the equation that doesn't fit, never has Barry used that supplier before, almost always Clements with a few notable exceptions. I think Bloomquist was still using Custom or Cornett during his turn and Brandon Kinzer used a Mopar, not sure by who. Almost every other time they used Clements.
    Out of Maddens mouth it sounds like they have really been changing the car. Don’t get me wrong, the main issue when JD was there was the boat anchor.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

So the consensus is, that the combination of jd and bw couldn't acquire a competitive engine? That raises more questions than it answers.

Quote Originally Posted by COKEandaSMILE View Post
    So the consensus is, that the combination of jd and bw couldn't acquire a competitive engine? That raises more questions than it answers.
    Agree.My redneck uncle says.....theres a colored gentleman in the lumber business!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Didn't Rumley help the Bpwyer cars also ? I didn't see any magic results from that.
    He was a consultant for Lanigan through speedweeks, not both cars. His ideas weren't jiving with Lanigans ideas. There was no further plans of him staying with the team after speedweeks in 17. I dont think it lasted til the end of speedweeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Lets stick to assessing talents to driving thats why they are the "driver" when it comes to mechanical ability almost every tour driver has someone else setting their car up..its amazing when people dont like somebody how they skew things, ya hes a great driver but he sucks at chess..smh driving and mechanic are two completely different things to judge...
    No one is skewing anything. It's amazing when people are nut hugging a driver they see the boogeyman under every bed.

Nah I just think people are pathetic peasants who will deny facts and make lame excuses..I am not a JD fan what so ever but I wont disrespect peoples intelligence or the sport by saying hes not one of the if not THE most talented man behind a steering wheel in our sport right now..I just cant grasp why some people will argue and deny facts when its right in front of their face..

Just trollin is all I come up with I started using the ignore button a few weeks ago and I must say that I love it...

I watched Kevin go from a wide eyed kid helping his dad to the professor of setup over many years, he has lived every part of the sport and is as successful as he is because of it. Also have been around JD since he first came over to North Carolina driving David Smith's backup car, again his dedication to learn and hone his skills is being rewarded. Barry Wright, Madden also have earned everything they have achieved, some combinations just work better than others.

That's not why they left the sport. Maybe you forgot how much money they won in 2015? A few beat up race cars was worth it. They won almost every crown jewel that year. You're just stirring the pot.
    I'd just ignore that a-hole, he's obviously an ignorant troll.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

That's not why they left the sport. Maybe you forgot how much money they won in 2015? A few beat up race cars was worth it. They won almost every crown jewel that year. You're just stirring the pot.
    SMH... Funny when the truth be spoken, those who refuse to see it or just can't see it resort to saying you are stiring the pot and then atempt to explain their distorted side of things like the post above.... Lol and lol some more......

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    I'd just ignore that a-hole, he's obviously an ignorant troll.
    Well of course be is hahahaha..... 👌

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    SMH... Funny when the truth be spoken, those who refuse to see it or just can't see it resort to saying you are stiring the pot and then atempt to explain their distorted side of things like the post above.... Lol and lol some more......
    Serious question, do you even make sense to yourself?

Obviously but I get it that you and others have e a big denial issue. 😉

Only thing the dude is stirring, is the reality some of you don't want to except.

Penn stop feeding them eventually they will starve and die off...

Sorry, rarely do I ever reply to the select few on here that ruin this forum.

Who's feeding who? Ah forget it.... You refuse to see it. You should try tho..... ✌