Default INCE chassis help

Does anyone have any information for James Ince Race Cars? Looking for set up info and general info about the cars

Wasn't he out of Wisconsin or Iowa (or am I thinking of Ihm)? Name sounds familiar if not.

I have no personal knowledge but the area (origin) might help get you in the right direction as to who to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    Wasn't he out of Wisconsin or Iowa (or am I thinking of Ihm)? Name sounds familiar if not.

I have no personal knowledge but the area (origin) might help get you in the right direction as to who to ask.
    James sold the business around 05 or so to a person in Minden, Nebraska and think they closed doors around 09'ish. I can't remember the guys name now. Kyle Berck or one of the Kosiski's might remember the name and know if he's still around. Will Ince, James brother used to drive the house car for James when he owned it, Will is still around used to help Terry Phillips and last I knew he was working in Salina Kansas.

They originally started off as a rocket based copy, how much they changed I don't know.
    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 03-06-2018 at 03:40 PM.

The jigs and two chassis have been listed for sale on and off for two years or so.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Talon75 hit on the best way to get info. I think James bought the jig back and is looking into building modifieds. I could be wrong but think that is what I have heard.