Default 2015 Bob Pierce modified 3 hole clamp Car-X front end

I have for sale a 2015 Bob Pierce modified three hole clamp Car-X front end it has approximately 25 nights on it it's a complete roller some of the notables R6 Advanced shocks a biscuit bar it also has a spring full bar setup for both clamp and spring behind sweet steering box MSD coil gauges and tach shifter butlerbuilt 17 inch full containment seat Coleman bearing throttle pedal Wildwood pedals and master cylinders for new calipers One race old pads all Springs Keyser upper control arms a number 7 fuel cell outpace bars fast shaft drive shaft quick change with a 486 ring and pinion Port City bird cages BSB sliders and all the plumbing and wiring basically drop in a motor and transmission and go to the track best way to get ahold of me is text me or call me at area code 217-493-3727 selling as a complete roller 5500 complete roller and all my spares 6500

Willing to deal will listen to any reasonable offer give me a call and let's get this going area code 217-493-3727 call or text located in Central Illinois

Car still available ready to deal I'm off this whole weekend so let's get this thing sold this weekend

Car still available is a complete roller next week it's coming apart give me a call and let's get this moving 493-3727 area code 217 call or text anytime

I will take 5,000 for the car and all the spares car is a roller if gone by Sunday Bottom Dollar area code 217-493-3727 call or text

Cars getting ready to come apart last few days for it to be sold as a roller call and make me an offer area code 217-493-3727

Still available it had a good bath today

Car is sold