Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    That's crazy for a Thursday night, but hopefully for everyone in attendance's sake they don't run them in a stupid order and hold everyone hostage like FC would.
    It wasn't bad at Kankakee last year. A couple support classes were features only. The track had a ton of mousture in it because it rained almost 2 inches the night before.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    That's crazy for a Thursday night, but hopefully for everyone in attendance's sake they don't run them in a stupid order and hold everyone hostage like FC would.
    Actually Kankakee is being smart. They always run the UMP Super Late Models and UMP Modifieds first.
    Late Models, Modifieds, & Crate Late Models run a full show.
    I-Mods & Sport Compacts features only.
    That is how Tom has always done it for the Summer Nationals show.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I agree with nathan. I think if fc was smart and all other trcks u would put your supers center stage run them 1st or mods then lates. I understand the need for support classes but when i travel i wanna see the lates 1st.

I've always felt during the Summernats, the weekday shows need to run their Late Model feature 1st and get the show over in a timely fashion. Most folks work Monday thru Friday.
    Friday and Saturday shows are not that big of a deal as most folks will be up that late anyway.
    This is just a opinion and what is acceptable for me. I'm sure their are others with different schedules that contradict this but I think I probably speak for the majority.
    I give credit to tracks like Spoon, Peoria, Macon, and especially Lincoln(Sunday night) for getting the programs over early. Farmer City, FALS, Tri City, I've got nowhere to be, so no problem.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    The track closes, new owners give it a rebirth or another track is built nearby. If im a goon for not wanting to be taken advantage of at a racetrack, then zyoung youre an idiot for going week after week and dealing with the same garbage. We are talking about simple things like prepping a track correctly, running a show properly, and basic running water. That summernationals show was drug out all night way to many classes and in the wrong order. Back to zyoung being an idiot, i drove my wife and 7 yr old 6 hrs to support farmer city. Is the future of racing a guy like you who might take his own grill and not buy a hot dog ever, or is the future my kid being entertained and then taking his kid. You want to support a track because its in your back and your toothless cousin races a $500 4 cylinder there every week go ahead.
    At least I'm an idiot that knows how to work the quote button on here. You want to whine here and on other threads about others whining....look in the mirror. I drove 13 hrs to total crap fest at golden isle last year. You won't see me saying I want the place shut down. You sir are tool....go find another sport to complain about. When we get to where we have no where to go, we can thank awesome supportive fan like you for that.

Your right i cant get the quote button to work, very frustrating at times. I wish i could figure it out and i wish i could be as easily amused as you apparently are.

Your right i cant get the quote button to work, very frustrating at times. I wish i could figure it out and i wish i could be as easily amused as you apparently are.
    Just hit it 2 or 3 times. It should work then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Just hit it 2 or 3 times. It should work then!!!
    Ok before i would hit it once and the buffering sign would come up so i just waited and nothing happened. I never had as much time on my hands as zyoung to mess with it. I guess when you can happily sit for hours on end at a poorly run dirt track you can figure things out despite being dumb.

The track closes, new owners give it a rebirth or another track is built nearby. If im a goon for not wanting to be taken advantage of at a racetrack, then zyoung youre an idiot for going week after week and dealing with the same garbage. We are talking about simple things like prepping a track correctly, running a show properly, and basic running water. That summernationals show was drug out all night way to many classes and in the wrong order. Back to zyoung being an idiot, i drove my wife and 7 yr old 6 hrs to support farmer city. Is the future of racing a guy like you who might take his own grill and not buy a hot dog ever, or is the future my kid being entertained and then taking his kid. You want to support a track because its in your back and your toothless cousin races a $500 4 cylinder there every week go ahead.