Default FWD 4cyl Build questions

Ive owned several rwd racecars but this is first time playing with a fwd. Building from the ground up. Question being how much metal can I remove from the inner body and such? From where. I dont want to hurt the structural integrity and mess with the suspension. I do have a professional chassis builder that will be putting the cage in. I know with the unibody layout its a bit different than say a street/pure stock gut/body/frame. Just trying to cut as much weight as safely possible.

all seam sealer and under coating will get you 75 lbs

remove no panels, dont cut any pillars or tin, period

Thanks for some info. I got most all the tar coating off the interior floor and was amazed how much that stuff weights.

more under car than inside

Well upon talking to the guy that's building my cage/chassis, seeing his previous work and looking at our rules. Pretty much 50% of whole car can go inside and out. Firewall, Floor pan to behind drivers seat has to stay. subframes have to stay and be tied into chassis. Trunk and everything else back can go and chassis can be fabbed in. Just keep the suspension mounting points in same location but on new chassis. Everything in front of the strut towers and motors mounts on the front end can go and be fabbed in. the whole body will just be skinned and attached like a late model or imca with rivets or dzeus buttons.