Default ADLM Rankings 20 MAR 18

Please go to the link below to see the latest American Dirt Late Model Rankings. There are also additional charts to check out. For at least the near future I will be posting the ranking via Twitter. I will add a Facebook page soon. I will post a link here every week. Please enjoy the new "ADLMR Weekly Dash Board". While you are on Twitter give me a follow. https://twitter.com/ADLM_Rankings/st...72138847113217
    In the aDLMr drivers are rewarded for showing up often and performing well against the top competition!!!

This has to be a tremendous amount of work, thanks for the effort! Been there done that, only an intense, dedicated person, who’s passion for our sport knows no bounds in his/her way of bringing this all together! Thank you, much appreciated!

7tracks, Thanks for the kind words. I love data. I love Dirt Late Model racing. Its only natural that I merge them. I hope to grow this and become part of the Dirt Late Model landscape.
    In the aDLMr drivers are rewarded for showing up often and performing well against the top competition!!!

Very well done.

Pff!!! No Billy Moyer sr in top 30!!! This rigged, biased ranking ever!!! Lmao

Nice work you put into your ranking

Good stuff, appreciate your effort.. Added you on Twitter, keep up the good work...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Thumbs up...appreciate your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    Good stuff, appreciate your effort.. Added you on Twitter, keep up the good work...
    Mudweiser you’re alive? Hope everything been well for you

SDLM Rankings: your time, effort, and passion are appreciated. and you were missed.

race fan (touring and local), stats freak, and opinionated here. so we likely won't agree, but look forward to intelligent debate.

thanks again for your efforts.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

No offense to SDLM or ADLM but I don't need a graph or secret recipe to see who's the top DLM driver out there currently.

It would be the guy who's winning races on BOTH National tours.
    1st in WoO points
    4th in Lucas points ( a measly 40 points out of first.)
    8/13/16

The zero and Bshep will be 1-2 in the rankings this week. Can't have it any other possible way. Zero dominated Boyds but missed the tire and got popped and had last night not have been a caution fest, im almost positive the zero would have got him. He did admit he went soft on tires again so who knows? Right now those are the hottest two drivers in the sport.