Default Dirtcar Natl's new venue to get back at Stewart???????

Just curious if this is in any way a response to him owning Eldora along with him leaving the events in FL this year and purchasing the All Stars previously? I wondered if any of this could have repercussions for him maybe it has?????

Was Wondering the Same Thing...

Was told Eldora didn't want it

Would be cool to see this event move every few years to some different tracks.
    When I say that I think the tracks should be able to pit a huge field of cars that the event brings each fall.
    There are a few tracks that come to mind that can be racy and have a large pit area.
    I-55 (MO), LaSalle (IL), Brownstown (IN), Kanakakee (IL), Route 66 (IL), Tri-City (IL), Kokomo (IN)
    Just My Opinion
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Little birdy said that Eldora wanted to keep on adding more races to the event and UMP said no nO NO! Tony is always quick to blame but he doesn't run the place regularly. Who knows?
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

I heard that it was the fact that the weather has been bad and the fact that the late models have not been coming to the nationals for 2 or 3 years they have only gotten 24 to 30 except 2016 when shane unger passed. Also fans quit coming as well. Should have left it alone the way Earl had it. Saturday Night Sunday afternoon and the pay should be late models 20,000 to win 2,000 to start and mods 10,000 to win and 1,000 to start everyone gets $100 tow money and actually make it a National event.