Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nice job tony izzo and co.

I enjoyed the whole weekend. Tony did another great job. Track was good. There hard work showed, and under better weather would of been great. I will for sure go back. Friday nite show was crazy and had a great finish. Hats off to Tony and crew. There hard work paid off. Can't wait for June 1st, and Wow to CJ1 Rusty, drove his butt off, and put on a great show for the fans,

Yes, much appreciation and a job well done! And don't forget about Tony's younger brother Joey. From what I see he is very much involved with the operation of each event, too!

I drove by there the Sunday before, spending time with my own family, and there they were out working on the track. Very dedicated to putting on the best show possible for both the fans and drivers.

Great weekend at La Salle!!!

Hey Driggers... Tony is making a lot of money and friends in the dlm world without you!! 😂

It really was a great weekend of racing at La Salle. That, in spite of some of the most unfavorable weather conditions to endure short of the postponement of the event.

Friday night A-main was spectacular even with the delayed starting time. No one seemed to notice once the program got rolling and they expedited the process as much as they possibly could which is reason enough for praise all by itself. Saturday night was entertaining, as well, and equally as well run.

The Izzo boys stuck their necks out a long way to schedule an event at a time of the season that is rife with pitfalls but they pulled it off with a great two day event. Hats off to La Salle Speedway!!

Yep, kudos to Tony and all the LaSalle folks. Job well done. I just hope it lived up to his expectations dollar wise. Saturday crowd was not what I thought it would be.
    Hopefully the Lucas show goes off without a hitch.
    8/13/16

They need to back off of these early races, people will choose not to freeze their butts off

UMP has no clue how good of job Tony Izzo does what he does. I will make every attempt to support all events promoted by him. Nobody could have pulled off what he did this weekend. Thank you to all the track staff for an awesome weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Great weekend at La Salle!!!

Hey Driggers... Tony is making a lot of money and friends in the dlm world without you!! 
    I, too, enjoyed the show, but not real sure where your comment comes from. Tony is NOT making alot of money with or without Driggers.
    Actually I was disappointed in the failure of the national touring guys to show up, rather racing elsewhere for less money, so not sure where all these friends are you say he's making.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I, too, enjoyed the show, but not real sure where your comment comes from. Tony is NOT making alot of money with or without Driggers.
    Actually I was disappointed in the failure of the national touring guys to show up, rather racing elsewhere for less money, so not sure where all these friends are you say he's making.
    The forecast was terrible for the whole weekend. Good chance they wouldn't race. That's one main reason the touring guys didn't come.

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    The forecast was terrible for the whole weekend. Good chance they wouldn't race. That's one main reason the touring guys didn't come.
    also heard batesville was a reason given..... doesn't matter, there was a race for $15,000 and they didn't show up.

Nobody there was complaining about the 48 late models that WERE there. The ones that didn't come,,,,,,,,,so what. The show was great.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    Nobody there was complaining about the 48 late models that WERE there. The ones that didn't come,,,,,,,,,so what. The show was great.
    Amen!

Not one of the 48 were playing any window net games!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    Pretty easy to figure out for most. Some just ain't so sharp I guess.... 😀

Thank you for getting the races in. Plus THANKS for running lates first on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    You mean the 48 that were there friday, or the 35 that came back on saturday for 3x the money? According to mindwalker, I'm not very smart, but I expected the opposite.

Pretty easy to figure out for most. Some just ain't so sharp I guess.... 
    You mean sharp, like posting stupid stuff on an internet forum daily while acting like you're in the know?
    Most Lucas regulars I heard about from within said Batesville was the reason for not coming, despite their earlier plans to do so. I never heard the weather excuse from anyone, but I'm sure there was a few.
    Y'all get your feelings hurt way too easy. I never bashed the show, or your hero Tony. I said I enjoyed the show, I was just disappointed in the lack of support he got from the National touring guys. Tony put up National touring event money and they didn't show up. That's all.
    Now go on posting like you know something, when in reality, you know nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Thank you for getting the races in. Plus THANKS for running lates first on Sat.
    I'll 2nd that.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    I'll 2nd that.
    While whining about a few drivers that didn't show. Lol

While whining about a few drivers that didn't show. Lol
    yea, that's me.... a whiner. At least I'm not a hoosier hat wearing wanna be. I bet you have a closet full of harley shirts, but no harley also huh?

Again, another idiotic post by super trucker extraordinaire.

If you had any comprehension skills you would get the point of my comment on that. It had nothing to do with Tony or the efforts put forth by him and the family.

If you do some research,the ones that were not there Sat went to Peoria for a points race