Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    yea, that's me.... a whiner. At least I'm not a hoosier hat wearing wanna be. I bet you have a closet full of harley shirts, but no harley also huh?

Again, another idiotic post by super trucker extraordinaire.

If you had any comprehension skills you would get the point of my comment on that. It had nothing to do with Tony or the efforts put forth by him and the family.
    Yes u are certainly a whining lilttle lady flapping your lips behind a screen name lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Thank you for getting the races in. Plus THANKS for running lates first on Sat.
    Putting the lates up first was a big plus.... Tony does his best to keep all happy. You're always going to have whiners tho....

The plan was to run Late Model's first on Friday also but last minute MLRA and myself moved Sportmods first. Figured the fans would rather see a Sportmod feature then the track sit idle while the Late Models got lined up.

Eddie Wolf
    LaSalle Speedway

a little late to this thread but chiming in despite the fact that I didn't attend.

went to my SW iowa roots to support my home town track opener that got cancelled, so couldn't get to lasalle, but...

prior experiences, which can be found by searching my history, will show glowing reviews for tony and lasalle. the place is racy and the guy running the show has a great philosophy on how to treat racers and fans.

have seen them bust their a$$ to work a track under horrible conditions to put on a great show. and it worked.

last years bull$hit with wilmot, sycamore, lasalle summernationals left me with a really bad taste for ump. especially having taken notice of the efforts made by izzo.

it's a tough business. but i'm going to support those that are putting heart and soul into my favorite sport. lasalle and izzo will always have first crack at my money.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard