Default Let's get Birky into the Hall of Fame #BirkyHallOfFame

No disrespect to any of the elected drivers but WHY is Birky not in the Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame?
    Why? This needs to change this year!!!!!!!

#BirkyHallOfFame

Google 'National Dirt LM Hall of Fame'; it should take you to the website. Check the menu on the right side of the home page--there is a 'public nomination' form link..it will give you a good idea of the information we need to place him on the nomination ballot. If you PM me, I'll give you my email address to send the nomination form once it's finished..I'll forward it to the head of the nomination/voting board. It's a minimum two-year process once the nomination is received, so his election wouldn't happen this year...in fact, this year's inductees were finalized last fall. Many of this year's inductees have been on the ballot for several years. And I'd be one of the first to agree with you that Birky is more than qualified.

We all know that first we must ask the wife!🤣

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    We all know that first we must ask the wife!藍
    I'm sure that even if he did make it into the HoF she'd ban him from showing up for the ceremony and she'd go on a tirade against his horrible fans, whose adoration for him completely disgusts her.

Does anyone ever know the full story behind his wife making him quit. I remember she posted something about him being immature after his latest ride with the Kay team a couple years ago. She took it down shortly after.

Heard a story a couple years back that when they(Kay & Birky) went to a race I believe was at Lucas Oil Speedway in Missouri, Birky disappeared for 4 days & no one could locate him. Cell straight to voicemail, no answer to texts, just up & disappeared.Whether or not it is true, is anybody's guess. Just what I heard.

That could be the reason

Poor guy lost his phone. I hate when that happens lol

Birky will have his day