Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Jackie Boggs passing Matt Westfall off of turn 4 to win the buckeye finale at atomic. Westfall had led 49 laps and was way out in front when a caution came out. I’ll see if I can find the video.

Boggs passing Francis and then Bloomer to take the Lucas win

Also one of the gator 50’s Jackie had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near lapped the field and lost a driveshaft coming to the white flag and still managed to roll around to a decent finish ( rod
    Conley won)

The show me 100 2 or 3 years ago was an awesome finish. The whole crowd was into it. Pierce was flying catching bloomquist and someone else. Forget exactly what happened but bloomer lost a wheel, and pierce had a flat i believe under the caution. Pretty sure Pearson jr ended up winning but those few laps there before the end was awesome racing.

Birky passing bloomer for the win at kville. Place went nuts.

I've had 3 good last lap passes in a fwd. lol
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.

Zero,s lift bar broke on last lap at Knoxville. 100 percent true! Only good thing for him, broke on last lap otherwise no 2nd place money. Car stopped in turn 1 an 2 after checker so would have Dnf

Quote Originally Posted by bigq11 View Post
    John Gill going from 5th, I think, to 2nd in turn 3 and 4 on the last lap of his heat race at Eldora. I forget if it was the Dream or the World.
    You beat me to that one that was the best slider I have ever seen in person and it was a heat race at the Million dollar race

I can't believe no one's mentioned the pass at the scales in the 2015 dream.
    https://youtu.be/g6XR4jPFYcs
    That 5lbs is still being looked for to this day.

One I can quickly recall is Pierce coming from the back to beat Stovall at the 2016 Fall Nationals at Wheatland with a late pass in turn 2 with two to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagmanfish22 View Post
    2013 Rick Eckert passed Tim McCreadie coming off the high side of turn 4 to take the white flag at the National 100 and go on to win.
    2002 World 100 Birky passes Bloomer coming to the white as well.
    2017 Spring Nationals Opener at Senoia. Bloomquist passes Cat Daddy with 2 to go in a race that saw 2,3 and 4 wide racing.
    I believe that last one was a couple weeks ago in 2018, Chad! I agree on the National, at least in person! Birky over Bloomer at Knoxville stands out the most to me. But Sadly, I wasn't there! Anyone remember Cleveland, TN 8-10 years ago?? Maybe Bloomer over Owens?? My memory is slipping & it's late!

Lanigan popping O’Neil at Atomic last year was pretty exciting but only because I thought the zero had both in his sights. Lanigan got excited and put a lapped Conley car in the wall and Scott smashed his chit up. Still a good finish. Hope it slicks off Friday night so the boys can go 3 wide

2009 North/South Jimmy Mars goes around Oneal in final laps. Pretty good one, but I've seen a ton of them.