Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Why would Francis need to be there?
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 04-14-2018 at 11:24 PM.

I have dirt on dirt , JD has won the king of the commonwealth more than once . He is good at that track . If you think they put another car in the trailer just for this race to bypass lucas tech you are dumber than I thought .
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 04-14-2018 at 11:22 PM.

This is not Nascar there is no rule in ultimate that the inside man must be the first to the flag stand. You go when the flagman waves the flag. Davenport nailed the start Scott had 60 laps to pass him back. Madden passed Scott on a restart. Scott car sucked on the starts.
    Last edited by tsand; 04-14-2018 at 11:29 PM.

He jumped the start period. And do not ever compare me to a dummy. I dont know you and you dont know me but even a man of your intelligence can determine a jumped start! Name a man who has ever done it better than the 0 and I will never post again. I get the whole hater thing buddy. When Gordon was the man I lost sleep. As human beings thats what we do!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    He jumped the start period. And do not ever compare me to a dummy. I dont know you and you dont know me but even a man of your intelligence can determine a jumped start! Name a man who has ever done it better than the 0 and I will never post again. I get the whole hater thing buddy. When Gordon was the man I lost sleep. As human beings thats what we do!
    Are you drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    When Gordon was the man I lost sleep. As human beings thats what we do!
    I don't....

I dont hate Scott i respect him , i have pulled for him . I hate some of his fans like you . Who acts like he is jesus and everyone must worship at the shrine that im sure you have in your bedroom.

My initial post was in humor you need to relax and stop taking this stuff so seriously.

I think he's getting more upset than ole Bloomquist himself.

If speaking facts is drunk husker im Fukn hammered! Im not SS and pull for 2-3 drivers and whoever wins is the greatest. I pull for 1 driver, 1 football team and 1 basketball team. Its called being a loyal fan! Best part of my night was Imagining all the Yankee 32 fans feel my pain lol

Centeroff from the hills of meth?

Gold dirt actually im from between the thighs of your mother! Watch your typing fool! I think fast

If the flagman let's it go then it's a good start,period.Regardless of what you think.

Lets see if Landers 'super team' can beat the old man by October. Done with this topic and 4m until the 0 gets his spoiler back! Why was there a white line painted on the dirt if the leader doesnt start the race? Have fun with the goat getting hosed all you want boys. Im out but I want you all to enjoy the show! I will let mindwalker take over from here. God bless!

PS! No worse then a second in his last six races. ☠️☠️☠️☠️🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

joshroth14 Guest

What's the start have to do with the race anyhow? If Bloomquist had the better car he would've passed Davenport. Bloomquist had the 2nd best car tonight, still a great weekend. Now get ready for the 3 race swing for the Lucas series next weekend. I will never understand a grown man worshiping another man. I've been a Bloomquist fan since 1987 and not once has any result of his effected my life. Okay maybe the Birky slidejob for the World 100 but that's it. lol

Okay, so what brand chassis and engine did JD use for the win ?

joshroth14 Guest

I don't see how anyone could have hatred for Davenport. He's about the most humbling man in the sport and always talks about how great Bloomquist is hoping they can accomplish half of what he did. Davenport had the greatest year in the history of late modem racing and never once talked about how great he was. I'm not a huge fan of his but it's hard to imagine a nicer driver than him or Richards.

joshroth14 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Bite View Post
    Okay, so what brand chassis and engine did JD use for the win ?
    Longhorn chassis and a Durham Race Engine.

joshroth14 Guest

Centeroff will be mad when he sees the Dirt on Dirt video. Bloomquist was the first car to the white lone and then Davenport was gone. lol. No jumping the start there.

How bout tmac and big sexy