Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Attica Raceway Park UMP Late Model Feature 4-13-18

They made the haul from Farmer city after the WoOLM show canceled and made it just in time. Rusty won his heat and won the feature!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOvNhxjvOb4

You gotta love Rusty!

Pulled in and barely made it in time for the heat race.

atta boy Rusty
    8/13/16

To quote C.J. Rayburn... "Sum-bit*h sure can drive"

Default Crusty

What I liked was a few other WOO drivers took off and went to Atomic for 12k and race the top competition Crusty of course hi lailed it for the easy way same ole same ole with that guy lol

Qualifying means everything with Lucas, maybe didn't think could make in time

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    What I liked was a few other WOO drivers took off and went to Atomic for 12k and race the top competition Crusty of course hi lailed it for the easy way same ole same ole with that guy lol
    Yeah what an embarassment...all he did was pocket $3k and win a race in a Dirt Late Model last week.

I drove a Chevy truck w/190,000 miles to work last week and didn't win jack $#@%. How much $ did you win with your racecar last week? I have a good guess.

I don't know Rusty, never met the man,...but it's not a stretch to say that a majority of the full-time WoO and Lucas guys are driving for teams with more financial assets.

So the fact he pulled in the pit gate and pocketed 3k at a track he's had success at in the past makes him less of a driver???

Because Rick Eckert, Billy Moyer, Jimmy Owens, Dennis Erb Jr., Clanton, Jimmy Mars, JD, and countless other drivers have never raced close to home as the "Big Duck" on the little pond for 5k or less. NONSENSE!!

For arguments sake, let's say Rusty towed to Atomic last weekend, made the feature, and finished somewhere between 15th and 24th. What's that pay $800? How does that make him a "better" driver exactly?

I wish Rusty all the best as he keeps "dodging" competition while following a National Tour!?!?

Attica paid $1200. But was also ump pts which I'm sure their eyeing as well as woo

congrats to rusty.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

goincircles The other WoO guys that went to Atomic or Bulls Gap also live closer to those tracks. Rusty raced as close to home as he could. Doesn't really make sense to drive 4 hours south of his house to Atomic when you can get some laps in less then 2 hours from home. I guess hes being typical Rusty since he went to Fayette County lastnight too.
    T3G-Never Forget Always Remember

I don’t care either way, but complaining that he went to Attica is nuts.

Devin made it because I’m not entirely sure he ever was on the grounds at Farmer City. Or if he was, he left before they officially called it. Brandon Sheppard made it just in time to tag a heat race. And I’m sure they were hauling tail.

Does Rusty wanna risk a ticket, and being behind the eight ball from the start, I doubt it. He doesn’t have the funding of the Rocket team, nor the experience at Atomic like the Moran’s do. Not that far outta the way for the Rocket team, and it’s one of Devin’s favorite tracks. And about 1 1/2 hours from Moran’s shop.

It only made sense for Rusty to go there. If they’d have called Farmer City sooner, I’m sure more woulda went to Atomic. All 3 did well where they went, so hats off for still racing.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

When did a weekly show paying $1200 become 4m news? Still 35th in woo points.

I didn't know he had an obligation to go run the Lucas show just because they committed to the WoO series.

Whether or not he won or lost at Attica this conversation would still be happening. Not about the racing itself but the fact that he skipped the Lucas show to run a weekly payout event.

Rusty could win the World 100 and a couple jerks would still find something to complain about.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Rusty could win the World 100 and a couple jerks would still find something to complain about.
    You are absolutely correct. One of the nicest people you could meet and these jerk offs on here just trying to push buttons.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Sadly, I think you are correct.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    You are absolutely correct. One of the nicest people you could meet and these jerk offs on here just trying to push buttons.
    Definitely. Just have to tune out those folks that love wallowing in negativity.

Moyer went to a local show in Moulton AL and didn’t win. What does that say? Nothing. They do what they need to balance the check book at the end of the year. Rusty was at Lasalle all weekend a couple weeks ago. He was one of the fastest both nights. Ending up 2nd in the big race to Chris Simpson. Where are the people calling out the 32, 0, 21, 21jr, Eckert, Clanton, and on & on? I say the same for those teams. It didn’t make sense for them to be there. This week Rusty will be in MS racing against a stout field of cars. Will he get “style points” for that? I guess my point is, if you’re not financing the CJ1 operation. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

How did he do at FAYETTE COUNTY last night ?