Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hagerstown lucas race

Congrats to jd and team. Good job!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Scott Bloomquist drove the wheels off tonight flag to flag to the checker flag... Wait that was superman who dominated race... see centeroff and Blackie was little quite last night hehe... oh congratulations to bmj as well

Total Domination ..... Whoooooo was second ......Nobody remembers ..... That local guy almost( yellow 43 ) I think .... pasted bloomer too .... Super/Man leads every lap ...... Game Over
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Time to disect the 49 and change the rule book again.

Still was a pretty good points night. Only finished one spot behind JD (lost 10 points?) but gained quite a bit on everyone elses. I'd have to look because I can't remember but almost in half the lead Richards has on him.

It's gone just about how I predicted so far when he was in a deep hole after Speedweeks. Take out the WoO guys ahead of him, Hudson O'Neal, Bronson, Owens, Pierce, Tmac will be non factors and he'll be right up there. Little surprised by EPJ but he's only 5 behind him now.

I think the 7 races in 9 nights will definitely set up points chase.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 04-22-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Still was a pretty good points night. Only finished one spot behind JD (lost 10 points?) but gained quite a bit on everyone elses. I'd have to look because I can't remember but almost in half the lead Richards has on him.

It's gone just about how I predicted so far when he was in a deep hole after Speedweeks. Take out the WoO guys ahead of him, Hudson O'Neal, Bronson, Owens, Pierce, Tmac will be non factors and he'll be right up there. Little surprised by EPJ but he's only 5 behind him now.

I think the 7 races in 9 nights will definitely set up points chase.
    Well, he started 165 points out before last night. He's now 175 points out. Yup, that's working out pretty well for him. My math says he's going the wrong direction
    8/13/16

Was it the typical Hagerstrain race surface??

They will find the advantage jd has due to trickery of some sort of device and suspend him. By June. Just wait and see!!

Centeroff must have lost some sleep over this one 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    They will find the advantage jd has due to trickery of some sort of device and suspend him. By June. Just wait and see!!

Centeroff must have lost some sleep over this one 
    Centeroff still on his drunk from last night.
    Word has it he was seen at the jd souviner trailer buying merchandise! Thanks choad!

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Must have locked down... Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Scott Bloomquist drove the wheels off tonight flag to flag to the checker flag... Wait that was superman who dominated race... see centeroff and Blackie was little quite last night hehe... oh congratulations to bmj as well
    I was occupied last night with two fat girls i picked up at Sycamore. Racing was not a priority😀

From what I have been noticing centeroff and ss have become close buddies. If u know what i mean... It must be ss's intelligence centeroff likes lmao!!!!! And yesssss.... Congratulations to BMJ!!!

Default Well 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, he started 165 points out before last night. He's now 175 points out. Yup, that's working out pretty well for him. My math says he's going the wrong direction
    Said with one hand on his hip..... Lol some dang more!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Ask t-mac as he passed a bunch of cars.

1 spot still isn't much to worry about. I'm sure he's happy to gain on the others though.

Not quite sure wtf your point is? He said in his post he lost 10 to JD, but he gained on everyone else. Pretty sure that’s the right direction. I’d take losing 10 to JD when he was on his game the whole night over pretty much everything else but the obvious.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thought he was 135 or 145 down boys. Bloomer was just testing! Didnt you dummies watch the race recap? Lol

Well, Bloomers been slightly more consistent than JD in recent races. He gained a bunch on JD at Atomic. If he keeps gaining a bunch of points then just losing a small few the next week he's on the right track.

Richards needs to figure something out quick or it's gonna be the JD/Bloomers show the rest of the year.

I expect the same thing tonight at another big flat hammer down track at Port Royal JD win Bloomer 2nd...

Congrats to Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    I was occupied last night with two fat girls i picked up at Sycamore. Racing was not a priority

From what I have been noticing centeroff and ss have become close buddies. If u know what i mean... It must be ss's intelligence centeroff likes lmao!!!!! And yesssss.... Congratulations to BMJ!!!
    Im startIng notice that about them two lol.. why you picked up two fat girls, when you could got one really huge girl lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    I expect the same thing tonight at another big flat hammer down track at Port Royal JD win Bloomer 2nd...
    I hope Richards or tmac picks up a win, while jd and Scott battle it out for 10th lol. Would like to see a 4 way point battle this year.