Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby....

Lightbulb Bobby....

Has he lost his mojo or what? I don't think the new xr1 car is worth a darn because if bobby is always running bad in one it can't be good. Just my observations here now so dont get all huffy and stuff... Gawd!!

Well, when JD wins we have to have somebody else to deflect on huh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Has he lost his mojo or what? I don't think the new xr1 car is worth a darn because if bobby is always running bad in one it can't be good. Just my observations here now so dont get all huffy and stuff... Gawd!!
    If they hadn't started from scratch on their whole program and dealt with a death on the team, you might make sense. Instead, you come off as real winner.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If they hadn't started from scratch on their whole program and dealt with a death on the team, you might make sense. Instead, you come off as real winner.
    Well, he does have the 2 fat chicks goin for him so...
    8/13/16

Hasn't ran at all well way before the unfortunate death. Must be the chasses... He used to beat the big dogs in his pierce. And zack ole buddy... Lol, i dont count that jd win official yet so your post dont hold watter bud hahaha. Have a another , on me

I said dont get huffy boys.... Listen up!!

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Well, when JD wins we have to have somebody else to deflect on huh lol.
    Nothing like a mug of Joe, a nice sativa, and listening to a Bloomer fan ventGood times
    8/13/16

They said he be fast right off .i did not think that would happen, think its going to take some time to work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Nothing like a mug of Joe, a nice sativa, and listening to a Bloomer fan ventGood times
    Ok smart a.. You and i are no longer friends here. What now bi g boy? You are now on block! Like i have ss!

Im back to my fat girls 😝

Ok smart a.. You and i are no longer friends here. What now bi g boy? You are now on block! Like i have ss!
    That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works
    8/13/16

Hasn't ran at all well way before the unfortunate death.
    Exactly. One this has nothing to do with the other. They've been lost since Speed Weeks. Maybe they'll drop off and run the SN tour.

I would love to jump on the bash Bobby thread but it would be wrong. They are down in the dumps performance and spiritually and will need time to find both. I think they should utilize their strengths, pull off the tour and head for the black dirt tracks he knows. Let Bob figure the XR1 out on their "home tracks", dazzle the SN's again, then carry that into the Southern Nationals. That would leave them pretty versed on the XR1 and ready to hit the big money end of the year races.

Time, Sometimes it just takes Time.

I look for Bobby to gas up in Illinois for sure. Just havnt been to any cushion dominant tracks yet. He gets around Florence well and Eldora. Bet he runs good at Lucas oil speedway also. His dad should have had him down south more to sharpen his skills on the southern clay. He may not win one but he will lead some laps!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Exactly. One this has nothing to do with the other. They've been lost since Speed Weeks. Maybe they'll drop off and run the SN tour.
    Nevermind thier hate. No way no how did the unfortunate passing ever come to mind when i started this thread. Thats all they got. That and a chasses that ain't working....

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I look for Bobby to gas up in Illinois for sure. Just havnt been to any cushion dominant tracks yet. He gets around Florence well and Eldora. Bet he runs good at Lucas oil speedway also. His dad should have had him down south more to sharpen his skills on the southern clay. He may not win one but he will lead some laps!
    Good post there centeroffish😎

I will say hes new to these kind of tracks like Hagerstown and Fayetteville, VMS, but I still dont think his lack of expirience has anything to do with it, you guys are right he was junk at East bay too, he has to be frustrated and his confidence at an all time low...

Same thing with Bronson. Of course he's going to run well all week at EastBay. He's turned more laps there than anyone whether it be racing or practice. Now look. He went from 3rd to 9th in the standings quick.

I still think he needs to dig up that old Pierce chassis. That xr1 doesn't fit his "ride the cushion for all it's worth" driving style.

BP is on a different shock package. He's going to tracks he has never been too. Excluding speed weeks. For what I saw at G.I.S. BP was over at mark richards pit every time he climbed from the car. He talked to richards, very few words exchanged, he talked to both house car pilots. What I thought was funny, he would scoot back to his pit talk to his dad for a brief moment and I saw nothing change. Mid season is going to tell where that team is. I don't understand why they are not on the same shock package as the house cars. Is BP sr. saying I can make these cars go fast with my setups ?