Kind of what I thought, unless Bloomer or Moyer its loose or tight, hooked up not hooked up, didnt hear anything about I cant be agressive or not agressive on throttle cause torque curve on motor is too great or not lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Kind of what I thought, unless Bloomer or Moyer its loose or tight, hooked up not hooked up, didnt hear anything about I cant be agressive or not agressive on throttle cause torque curve on motor is too great or not lol...
    Yea, exactly. He pretty much has final say and Veto power as well. I think JD knows more than some people realize. He's a smart guy. I know some would like to believe he just slides into the seat and drives the "dang gum" thing around the track. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Yea, exactly. He pretty much has final say and Veto power as well. I think JD knows more than some people realize. He's a smart guy. I know some would like to believe he just slides into the seat and drives the "dang gum" thing around the track. Lol
    Ask mindwalker he know!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Best funded team in the country would not deal with a bad engine. I feel like JD might have oversold himself a bit there. Lol.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Why can’t the people interviewing ever ask him about being coked and boozed our of his mind and running over the homeless guy ??? You would hope after spending several years with rumley that he has a pretty good idea of what to do ... If not he’s a moron

Default Huck

Cannot quote you, but you serious on the first part? Never mind, you are. Can of worms opened.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 04-25-2018 at 07:47 AM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Does anyone else see the irony of huckleberry calling someone else a moron?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They don't call him the Blairsville Assassin for nothing !

Wow,,,,, Huck... Thanks for reminding everyone that life still has its sucky times... Didn't want to get too high on our horse thinking life can be good and all.. Since you have clouded up and rained on the parade, let me throw out this:

The kid (DJ at the time that happened) and the "homeless man" that you referenced were both at fault in that ACIDENT... The "homeless man" was riding a bicycle HOME (on the highway) after working the late shift at a restaurant in town and got hit 2-3 miles outside of town. I think anyone that knows the facts of the story would say some poor decisions were made, but I'd say if the State of Georgia, Union County Sheriff's Department and the DA's Office didn't send him up the river for it, maybe we could do the same. I'm sure if he could change what happened, he would..

Lets focus on the positive in our sport and stop committing libel on the guys we don't like. Just a thought...

Huck ...........pffffffft.

His memory of the facts clouded and jaded, his choice in crew members and supporters very village people like though.

Serge picked him a good one to cuddle
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I still don't get how Durham is the crew chief and Rumley just sits back and let's things roll. That mad scientists comment is so very true. But, is Rumley giving away all his secrets to Durham openly ? Or as crew chief, does he have to run them by Durham before he puts his hands on the car ? I do not know the personalities of the 3 guys in question, I could see it being a problem down the road. And, if the deal at BWRC was a stake in the company why could JD not get all these players aligned ? Huck, you like to stir that pot don't ya.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I still don't get how Durham is the crew chief and Rumley just sits back and let's things roll. That mad scientists comment is so very true. But, is Rumley giving away all his secrets to Durham openly ? Or as crew chief, does he have to run them by Durham before he puts his hands on the car ? I do not know the personalities of the 3 guys in question, I could see it being a problem down the road. And, if the deal at BWRC was a stake in the company why could JD not get all these players aligned ? Huck, you like to stir that pot don't ya.
    Its just titles. It means Rumley don't have to get his hands dirty during the work week.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Its just titles. It means Rumley don't have to get his hands dirty during the work week.
    Only if he wesrs gloves

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Only if he wesrs gloves
    How does he like Arkansas?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    How does he like Arkansas?
    That car goes thru nc before it get to arkansas and keven has been under that car at the track numerous times. If you only knew!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    That car goes thru nc before it get to arkansas and keven has been under that car at the track numerous times. If you only knew!
    I never said he didn't get under the car at the track. I have seen him under there firsthand.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

People think he just uses his mind to make these cars go. Those cars come from longhorn in trinity nc to rumley in nc or he goes to longhorn while building them. Then they get fine tuned by rumley before they go test then they go to arkansas. Rumley has also went to arkansas too.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Huck ...........pffffffft.

His memory of the facts clouded and jaded, his choice in crew members and supporters very village people like though.

Serge picked him a good one to cuddle
    He did outrun Bloomer last year.....once!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!