Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Did Dunn Benson make a bad choice?

You can't help but wonder what they think of there new driver at this point? Wonder if they regret not bringing someone else on board to pilot that xr1. Time is of the essence....

They have way less regrets Bobby has a ride in there machine than you do !

They may have some concern. The team has not been really good over the past few years have they? Part of the problem maybe those who implement the changes on the car. I don't know what is going on with the car or team. I think both Bob and Bobby need to be in the shop during the week.

Time to jell. Hes not doing great but not doing bad ether. They in the top 10 in points.

The only bad choice that was made was when your dad chose not to pull out. Your negative obsession with Bobby is sickening... It's non stop...post after post thread after thread you bash the kid taking jabs whenever you see a chance..ive said it before...you are a pathetic POS

As nonsensical as I think it might be, couldn't you ask the same about Blount Motorsports? Situations are very comparable. Did Ramirez goof switching to rocket too?

Bobby should have tested the waters in WOO first imo. These Lucas boys are sharks. I think once bobby gets to some tracks that he is familiar with he will be ok. Running bad isnt costing him a penny but im sure he is frustrated. This weekend coming will tell the tell. He has to learn to keep the edges on the tires and work the bottom and middle in the slick or he will never be great. He needs the exact winter plan that Ricky Weiss had. Buy a Bloomquist chassis and learn from the best. Young drivers need coached as well. Hudson listens well to his old man. I think Hudson is the new young gun

I say it is the other way around. Pierce is probably sorry he went to drive for that team.. Where did Pearson finish in points last year or in the last several years driving the Dunn Benson team car??? One time, the Dunn Benson ride was one of the best rides out there but lately they have really gone down hill. It reminds me of Nascar with Jack Roush. remember when Jack Roush racing was on top of the hill with his race teams. Where is Jack Roush racing today????

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    The only bad choice that was made was when your dad chose not to pull out.
    I knew this was coming before I clicked on the thread. Just didn't think it would be post 5

Phil, yer such a doo doo stirrer
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Bobby should have tested the waters in WOO first imo. These Lucas boys are sharks. I think once bobby gets to some tracks that he is familiar with he will be ok. Running bad isnt costing him a penny but im sure he is frustrated. This weekend coming will tell the tell. He has to learn to keep the edges on the tires and work the bottom and middle in the slick or he will never be great. He needs the exact winter plan that Ricky Weiss had. Buy a Bloomquist chassis and learn from the best. Young drivers need coached as well. Hudson listens well to his old man. I think Hudson is the new young gun
    When Hudson wins four crown jewels before the age of 22 we will call him the best young gun....

Clickbait lol

Well, 2 big races in Illinois this weekend for him to get it together and show everyone what he can do.

You can test the waters anywhere, that Car there running now with him driving is not going to win in a lot of places. Something is drastically off.

If this weekend doesn't fair well for Pierce, i say he is out of that ride by June. Up my winter prediction by 2 months !

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Clickbait lol
    Its 4M and it worked. Some want him to do better. Some want him to crash and burn. We losing to meany drivers so we need him. Love or Hate him. As long as we speaking of him that means hes still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    Well, 2 big races in Illinois this weekend for him to get it together and show everyone what he can do.

You can test the waters anywhere, that Car there running now with him driving is not going to win in a lot of places. Something is drastically off.

If this weekend doesn't fair well for Pierce, i say he is out of that ride by June. Up my winter prediction by 2 months !
    I think its more the car then him.

I'm usually not a Bobby defender, but to be fair, he's: A) Driving for a different team, B) Driving a different chassis, and C) Going to tracks that he's never been to. I think it would be fair to cut them a bit of slack this year. Now, if they're struggling like this NEXT year, then it may be time to be concerned.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    I'm usually not a Bobby defender, but to be fair, he's: A) Driving for a different team, B) Driving a different chassis, and C) Going to tracks that he's never been to. I think it would be fair to cut them a bit of slack this year. Now, if they're struggling like this NEXT year, then it may be time to be concerned.
    Yep way to early to tell. They not getting beat up, but they not winning, Or Rome was not built in a Day.

Grown men jerking their gherkin praying for this young man to fail .... younpeople are all pathetic

He is currently tied for 8th place in points...hes only about 60 points out of the top 5...the same guys bashing him are the ones that said he would be top 10 in points at best... Which he is... And considering...i think it's pretty good... If he was leading the points and had a couple features under his belt the same fools would still find something to rip on him about

I think he will turn in 2 solid top 5s over the weekend, which will do wonders for his confidence. I kind of thought he could come out and run like Shepp and Josh run in the rockets right off the bat, expectations a little high, but I dont see him quitting or getting fired everybody seems to be happy with each other and the progress their making..all be it slowly

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I knew this was coming before I clicked on the thread. Just didn't think it would be post 5

Phil, yer such a doo doo stirrer
    I've been doing really well at ignoring his jabs but every once in awhile you got to throw facts at Phil and we all know he doesn't do well with facts