Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    I believe Lucas TV is showing Tri-City tomorrow night..
    Yep........

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Bobby Pierce will be in a Bloomquist chassis in 2019.
    Nah, he'll be tearing up a new Swartz by Boggs
    Last edited by Swampy121; 04-26-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    I believe Lucas TV is showing Tri-City tomorrow night..
    Yes, it's on the schedule. It's like getting free-bees now. You pay for Speed weeks and get the later races as a bonus.

I don't think anyone really knows how Bobby will do at Tri City and Macon. If we watch close it should answer a lot of questions. Questions like, has their XR1 improved like Port Royal showed or is Bobby's confidence still up? We can all speculate, but if we knew how to fix it, we would be on top looking down.

Someone said the Illinois races are missing something now. They are missing something all across the country. When Bobby is on, he is worth the price of admission alone. Kid is fun to watch. I hope he gets back to that, so the ones here who obviously haven't watched him, can. He may even run the Catfish line and hit them marks till the cows come home, wearing out, even the best at times. The bottom line is, Bobby can use all of the track, depending what line is fast and how the car is set up. Where he is short, is qualifying fast at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Loobs_07 View Post
    just my two cents.. but I just don't think he fits well in the rockets.. and to be honest, besides Richards and Bshepp, rockets aren't running very well this year in general. When he was in his old mans cars, bob was the only one setting it up and tuning on it. So I think thats a big disadvantage not having bob get his hands on it all week. not saying bob is a rocket scientist but I think he knows exactly what bobby needs to feel in a car. Also It don't seem like bobby knows much about the cars besides wheelin them. Wish them all the best in the Lucas deal, but these midwest races haven't been the same without the #32 this year!!
    129 wins so far reported to Rocket Chassis. Yep, running terrible.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The fact that Bobby gets 4 pages+ on 4m tells me he is doing a ok.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    The fact that Bobby gets 4 pages+ on 4m tells me he is doing a ok.
    There ya go!! Bobby is doing ok. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    You can't help but wonder what they think of there new driver at this point? Wonder if they regret not bringing someone else on board to pilot that xr1. Time is of the essence....
    You mean their new driver who won the last race against the big boys at the dome, before he joined Dunn/Benson ? Apparently the driver can win big races, I imagine They are very happy they got Bobby and are busy trying to figure out what they need to do as a team to get to where they need to be. I think what Bobby has accomplished in his family ride in a short amount of time, proves he is very talented behind the wheel of a late model once they get the car dialed in. If Bob can build a car on his own and get it setup to win the races that Bobby won, I am very sure Bob is capable of getting the xr1 dialed in with all the support and help he didn't have when he started to build his own chassis.

This thread makes me smh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    They're meant to be driven even straighter than an XR1. You think the learning curve is steep on the Rocket, it'll be even steeper on the Sweet/Bloomquist.

And it's way too early to tell if Dunn Benson made a mistake or not. There's a learning curve with any new car and it's going to take some time to get it dialed in to Bobby's liking. If the weather would would cooperate, I'd think he'd be running a little better by now.
    Not 100% accurate, Bloomquist car are one the straightest car. Landers and Ricky not the most known straightest drivers. But Bloomquist can tell them how to setup to there liking. He would tell you driver it straight as you can. Bobby better wheelman than Ricky and Ricky is running very well in his Bloomquist chassis.

There ya go!! Bobby is doing ok. 
    I'm getting sickerer by the post!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I'm getting sickerer by the post!!!!!
    Put ur reading glasses on!🤓
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

There ya go!! Bobby is doing ok. 
    Yes, the haters have to try harder to tear him down, so they feel better about their self. They used to get to 8 pages, before giving up.

I would ask did bobby make the mistake not dunn benson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Yes, the haters have to try harder to tear him down, so they feel better about their self. They used to get to 8 pages, before giving up.
    "They" have a pretty good start, wouldn't you say? What makes you so sure they've given up? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    You mean their new driver who won the last race against the big boys at the dome, before he joined Dunn/Benson ? Apparently the driver can win big races, I imagine They are very happy they got Bobby and are busy trying to figure out what they need to do as a team to get to where they need to be. I think what Bobby has accomplished in his family ride in a short amount of time, proves he is very talented behind the wheel of a late model once they get the car dialed in. If Bob can build a car on his own and get it setup to win the races that Bobby won, I am very sure Bob is capable of getting the xr1 dialed in with all the support and help he didn't have when he started to build his own chassis.
    Well said!

Look, Hudson won ROY in '17 and finished 9th in points (1430 points behind Richards). I don't care what everyone says, I believe Bobby will be quite upset if he is over 1400 points behind the leader at years end. Learning curve or not, they want to be competitive. When was the last time Bobby raced at a track in Illinois and everyone thinks a couple top 5's would be a great weekend? This team really should be a favorite for both nights. Bobby didn't just forget how to race in his backyard. Let's see how the weekend plays out. 👍

According to what I read on DoD racewire Bloomquist has won like 3 of the last 4 or something there.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 04-26-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    According to what I read on DoD racewire Bloomquist has won like 3 of the last 4 or something there.
    Not this wknd!

SS, I gave you 4 drivers since you seem to have that deer in the headlights look after every race zero dominates. Matter of fact you get the whole field Friday night SS. That zero gets around Tri city in a jiff. Saturday night could be a different story? Maybe 32, Babb, Richards, or O’Neil get the nod? 1/6th mile dirt ovals are for go karts, greyhounds, and cushion bangers. How broken would your soul be if the zero got the job done? Priceless!

J_ _ _ OFF i will stick w the 39&49. Thank you very much. U will need more than the 0 to get a win!🤣😂😆