Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Schlenk & CJ1 off WoO

Rusty, team, and key marketing partners have made the decision to pull off of the World of Outlaw tour before this weekends events at Smokey Mountain Speedway. With the tough start to the 2018 season the team feels it would be best to go a different direction for the remainder of 2018. Rusty will remain driving the CJ1 for the remainder of the season. Plans for the remainder of 2018 will be announced soon. Thank you to our great marketing partners for being understanding and allowing us to regroup and tackle the remainder of the 2018 season in a different way. #Velocitausa #VpFuels #VpLubercants #BuckeyeConcreteCoatings #Rayburnchassis #Bilsteinshocks #DominatorRaceProducts #LandrumSprings #OctaneTrailers #Allstarperformance #warpaintgraphix Thank you to our great fans for all the support!
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Well that SUCKS! I can't imagine how much cash it would take to follow a series, let alone field a competitive SLM around this region.. Good luck to Rusty and CJ the rest of the season.

Not sure why they even attempted to do it in the first place. I figured it wouldn’t be long before they pulled off.

I thought they were probably in a lil over their head as well. Nothing wrong with giving it a try tho.
    8/13/16

He'll be alright, they'll win a lot of races this year. I wish he would come run down my way a little more.

Schlenk to the Summernationals this year??

That would be a good run for him, championship run that is.

Wish him and CJ the best of luck !

At least they tried and was smart enough to back out.

Schlenk to I-96 Friday and Eldora Saturday.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

My guess is they tried and if were high up in points at this point would stay with it. Best of luck to them.

Hahahahahah ya nice try four point races. I said it on here when he announced hes was running, change the spoiler from domination to hallucination. Biggest joke in dirt racing. Take your new trailer and your two brand new rayburns and your new motors and run back to $1200 to win races. Only question now is who will be the first idiot fan that posts about his win at I-96 speedway tonight. Hahahahahahaha, keep bringing the hype morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Hahahahahah ya nice try four point races. I said it on here when he announced hes was running, change the spoiler from domination to hallucination. Biggest joke in dirt racing. Take your new trailer and your two brand new rayburns and your new motors and run back to $1200 to win races. Only question now is who will be the first idiot fan that posts about his win at I-96 speedway tonight. Hahahahahahaha, keep bringing the hype morons.
    Pertaining to Schlenk, your posts are pretty much irrelevant, but you can keep hitting that keyboard if it gives you satisfaction.
    8/13/16

So me predicting this collapse months ago is irrelevant, and he doesnt have good equipment that could compete for rookie of the year. Did he not announce he signed on the dotted line to compete for rookie of the year? My facts are irrelevant, what do you have to announce. You schlenk fans are so dumb that you cant accept reality. He quit, before he got started. Period.

Bigdirtfan why is it not smart for Rusty to do this? Your not bashing Moyer for being at a 2000 to win race tonite while there are 2 Lucas races in Illinois this weekend. He has more funding behind him than half the late model universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    This guy is the results of taking God out of school and making it against the law to whoop the the back sides of bad children! 👍

To me its a free country to go race when and where you want. Most drivers go to tracks that they either A) like, B) have a good chance at running in top 5. C) Are close to home. Take Jimmy Mars he is coming to Eldora and skipping Lucas Oil on Saturday. Also every September Billy Moyer comes to Eldora for the Baltes skipping the Hillbilly. Rusty is a great regional driver he just needs money and time to adapt to the tracks. Give him 2 years on the full WOO Tour and he could pick up some wins and run in the top 10 in points.

Its smart to back out of a contract and back out of all the talk about racing for woo roy. The only butt getting whipped around the dirt tracks was clearly rustys this year. Billy Moyer won 6 world 100s and is retired. The three above posts just prove the stupidity ive been talking about. The lie is over folks.

Billy Moyer is not retired. He hits and misses races basically an outlaw tour. Also what about Steve Casebolt, jeep VanWormer, Kent Robinson, Dale Mcdowell? They all race wherever they want and could run with them on a National Tour.

Rusty really got his but kicked at LaSalle didn't he . Should have had top three first night and did the second night.