Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You can’t win with some people. If he doesn’t give it a shot, “he’s just a cherry picker who dodges competition”. If he runs with the WoO, “He can’t handle the big dogs that’s why he doesn’t go with Lucas”. He realizes he’s traveling past good paying shows for a points show so he re-aligns his program and “he’s a quitter”. I hope Rusty has his best season yet, wins the Summer Nationals And gets some podium finishes on some big stages. But that still won’t be enough for a few star struck nut huggers who never buckled up and done it themselves, but know everything about how to do it. It’s always easy from 12 rows up...
    Doc
    Facebook.com@DowdyRacing

Why did they start running WOO to begin with. They knew about expenses and travel time before joining. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Pertaining to Schlenk, your posts are pretty much irrelevant, but you can keep hitting that keyboard if it gives you satisfaction.
    Now Backside, just because you took offense.........

He didn't mind travel expenses when he was chasing national points driving past big races to acquire points... Just gets old seeing these guys say they are running for Roy and quit because they are behind in points. Yea he looked good at lasalle but either run a tour or don't. Would like to see him run summer nationals to see what he has night in night out against IL boys

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Now Backside, just because you took offense.........
    Put yer rubber pantys on. Yer Mom doesn't want wet furniture.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Put yer rubber pantys on. Yer Mom doesn't want wet furniture.

Hahahhahahaaa, oh boy, is that rich!!!!!!

Seems to be a no win situation with this guy's decisions. He doesn't run a tour, you guys dog him for that, then he tries it and drops off, he gets dogged for that. He does it for a living, so whatever he decides, I'm sure it for the better of his program.

I give up, you guys on here are right moyer, casebolt, vanwormer, robinson, mcdowell they all said they were racing a series this year and then dropped four races in. Lasalle that was a woo race too that rusty SHOULD have been in the top three of both nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    This guy is the results of taking God out of school and making it against the law to whoop the the back sides of bad children! 
    Lmao that was funny as all. I take that as some people need Jesus beat into them to be a God fearing man.

Never said LaSalle was an outlaw race,you said he's been getting whipped up on all year and that was an example of your mistake.

The thread was discussing his embarrassing failure in his run for woo roy, that's where he was getting his butt whipped all year. No mistake on my end, you all just keep discussing top fives and weekly show wins.

So what is wrong with being a local or regional racer? To me it makes no sense what so ever to chase a series all over the country. Best of luck this year Rusty. And I'm not even a fan of his.

Bobby would have already won 40-50k had he stayed on the regional deal. In certain cases I agree with pickling your spots. Im a fan of rusty and wish him the best but he has zero business running any national tour. Not without major sponsors and the equipment he is in at this moment

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Billy Moyer won 6 world 100s and is retired.
    Wow. You should probably change your name to Bigdumbfan.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    So what is wrong with being a local or regional racer? To me it makes no sense what so ever to chase a series all over the country. Best of luck this year Rusty. And I'm not even a fan of his.
    Didn't you know if you don't win a crown jewel or run a national tour, you basically suck? Everybody that cant win on a tour or win a big one should just quit.

Bigdirtfan you were the first idiot to bring up his win at I96. Congratulations for proving that you are the moron we all thought you were.

BDF... how long did YOU stay on the tour? Any tour?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

maybe all you bashers should start your own team and see how easy it is

Lmao that didnt last very long I figured June anyhow its worse than I imagined lol well back to 1000 to win 1500 to win I remember people up to Butler speedway talking that get you fill of Rusty now he is heading to NASCAR LOL Im still waiting blaaahaha

I didn't expect him to follow through with the whole deal, honestly. Committing to a tour like that isn't really his style from what I've seen. I mean, he doesn't even usually run regional tours. Jumping straight into the deep end with the WoO was probably a bad idea.

If he really wants to eventually run the WoO, what he should do is take the rest of this year and run all of the big races and a swing or two that's got places he comfortable with to wet the feet a little more. If that goes well, then give the tour a full fledged effort in 2019.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!