Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Davenport
    H.Oneal
    Clanton
    Moran
    Saterlee
    Ramcat1

I forgot group 5. Can I have Erb, Jr.? Group 5 doesn't count tonight. If not, oh well...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Just as a heads up to everyone, this will be the last week I’m able to keep up with points. Between myself working 60 hours a week and the wife’s work schedule and the kids school/sports schedule amongst other things, it’s starting to be a bigger and bigger struggle to find the time to sit down and keep everything updated each week. I’m sorry that I can’t continue to do it but I’m hoping maybe someone can pick up where I left off

Thanks for what you have done!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Dch191 appreciate all your help man, thanks!!

Any takers or is fantasy racing finished?

Prolly done after this wknd. Theres a lot to do w tallying up points

Why don't we make the leader do them?

Ok so i was playing around with excel and came up with something where i can continue keeping score and it would cut the time that I'd have to dedicate each week at this down to half an hour vs the 2-3+ that i have to put in currently.

however it would require everyone following the link to the spreadsheet and entering your username and making your picks from a drop down list each week. the biggest possible issue about doing that is since it would be an editable document, that anyone could go in and change someones elses pics and there would be no way to tell who did what so we'd basically have to use the honor system on that.

You all can let me know what you'd think of this system and if yall would be willing to do this going forward.
    Group 1 of each series would be the top 5 in points heading into the weekend and group 2 would be 6-10. There would be a wildcard for each series for anyone not top 10 in points.

Heres a link to what I have so far so you can see what I have in mind and get a better idea of it

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AivDcdWN4Jf0ge5JJUs10YF7NnKP5g

If you think it will make it easier on yourself to keep up with points I'm willing to try it

Why not do both, post picks in fantasy thread on and on excel?

it'd be 10 times easier with having each person go in and put their picks in and alls i have to do is do the calculations instead of having to go thru and put everyones in one at a time then calculate everything. I know it'd be alot easier on my end as long forsure. i just hope theres not an issue of someone going in and changing other peoples pics

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Why not do both, post picks in fantasy thread on and on excel?
    that could work as well. im just trying to find a way to cut back on me having to enter 50+ peoples pics each week. its way too time consuming for me to do that each week

im open to other ideas as well to make this easier. i enjoy doing the fantasy and dont mind keeping track of points but its becoming more and more difficult to find 2-3 hours each week to dedicate to this

Definitely open to your new way. Especially because I understand your predicament, with kids, activities, and work.

I’d say do the new way, and have the old way as a fall back simply to double check a persons picks if there is doubt. Only use it if there are ?’s.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I’d add, post as you do here now, and we just follow your link to make the picks.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Dch191 sent you pm

I like that idea. Post on the picks thread as a backup in case something is changed but have to put it on the spreadsheet for official scoring

Quote Originally Posted by dch191 View Post
    I like that idea. Post on the picks thread as a backup in case something is changed but have to put it on the spreadsheet for official scoring
    Yes great idea then you know if someone has hacked your pics

I don’t know why s.s. Is in last place 😂😝