Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

New age democracy is basically a liberal democracy that would sell their children’s soul for a price. Take this from an ex democrat pre Obama administration

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Illtsate32 and huck agree with each other, I'm afraid to go outside now lol. If centeroff, s.s., Blackie and Piercefan all agree to samething that when the apocalypse going to start.
    How do you know I dont agree with them all and just stirring it up? 😀

I think most of us want you to find something else to do??????????????????????????????????

or maybe get a smaller broom????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    It was a dust bowl, parking is a nightmare, low car count as always, concessions are inadequate, and the facility is terrible, but otherwise ... it was great lol. And don't get me started on the old man who lives next door to the track. I'll be carrying my gun next time.
    I stand corrected, guess the early moisture went away fast after the photos.

Maybe the old geezer doesn't like dust and noise????

It was a dust bowl, parking is a nightmare, low car count as always, concessions are inadequate, and the facility is terrible, but otherwise ... it was great lol. And don't get me started on the old man who lives next door to the track. I'll be carrying my gun next time.
    Disagree with the bitch'n. Track was great, minimal dust. Parking was fine (I didn't show up so late as to feel compelled to park in the gunslinger's yard). 28/29 cars is enough for a good show (and the support classes had cars too). And if the dining experience and overall spit n' polish are not up to your standards, maybe dirt tracks aren't for you.

Sure there are things they could improve upon. #1 for me is that the first heat race didn't hit the track until almost 10:00. But the racing was good, and that's what we're there for, right?

I don't typically carry when I go to the races, but I will next time I go to Tazewell lol. The man said he built the track and the current owners screwed him out of $100,000. I guess seeing the big crowd set him off lol, but he pulled a gun out and was threatening people with it.
    If it's who I think it is, his elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Quote Originally Posted by callmez View Post
    Disagree with the bitch'n. Track was great, minimal dust. Parking was fine (I didn't show up so late as to feel compelled to park in the gunslinger's yard). 28/29 cars is enough for a good show (and the support classes had cars too). And if the dining experience and overall spit n' polish are not up to your standards, maybe dirt tracks aren't for you.

Sure there are things they could improve upon. #1 for me is that the first heat race didn't hit the track until almost 10:00. But the racing was good, and that's what we're there for, right?
    So the track was pretty good after all? It's been a while since I've been down to my favorite track.

Quote Originally Posted by callmez View Post
    We left there completely blanketed in dust. Parking always sucks at Tazewell. I've been going there for 20 years, so I know. It is what it is. We got there an hour before the drivers meeting. Three heat races for a Lucas show is disappointing, but that's the usual at Tazewell. A lot of drivers don't like it. Didn't eat the track's food. It's not that big a deal. Been to over 100 tracks the last 45 years. Seen a lot of great facilities and plenty of bad ones. That's dirt racing. Despite your concerns, I think I'll keep going.

P.S. - Me, my wife, and son had a great time, other than meeting the psycho next door lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    If it's who I think it is, his elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
    Probably the same guy. I'm not sure this guy even has a top floor. Has a nice looking yard though lol.

I've been there a few times over the years and this was one of the better prepped tracks that I've seen. Normally it's rougher than a cobb and one lined at times. This track was in way better shape. And I have to say it seemed there were quite a few more good lookin' women walking the stands, or maybe I'm just getting even more willing the older I get haha