Default Cherokee speedway

Every modern race I’ve seen from there the place is a dust bowl and absolutely 0 passing. I recall a race 14 years ago and it was two wide flag to flag. Is this place usually this boring?

Yea it sure is!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Somebody forgot to tell Overton and Sheppard (before he broke) that your not supposed to pass because they passed a ton of cars. Sorry you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Somebody forgot to tell Overton and Sheppard (before he broke) that your not supposed to pass because they passed a ton of cars. Sorry you missed it.
    Pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good race sheppard was flying on the outside then overton jump up there and put on one hellve show passing malar for the lead before the caution came out.. Defiantly not a boring race.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good race sheppard was flying on the outside then overton jump up there and put on one hellve show passing malar for the lead before the caution came out.. Defiantly not a boring race.
    Didn’t think there were many lead changes. That’s what I call a race. When the leader is changing. Does it need new clay? More banking? Something changed a lot there.

Thumbs down

During hot laps and heats it wasn't dusty, at least not in 3 & 4, where we were. But it still wasn't racy. Its not hard to look like a hero for a minute with the wrong tires on, but if you don't finish it was just jerking off.
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

Some people on here need stick with nascrap, according to some if leader not being challenged it's boring race. Page came from 14th to 2nd, McDowell 18th-3rd. Before turbo and leonhardi got into each other, turbo came from 20th-7th or 8th on what lap 14. Madden just had his car on kill set up run where ever he needed to, specially in traffic.

The point is, that it doesn't need to be that dusty and it should be fixed for the fans and the drivers.

I sat in turn 4 and it actually wasn't that dusty. I've seen way dustier shows at Cherokee. As far as it not being a good race, where were you sitting? And if you didn't get a thrill out of seeing Overton pass Marlar for the lead on the high side then you do not have a pulse! The caution for Shepard came out at the same moment that Overton took the lead, then he had a flat a few laps later by a cut.